Pnp Mighty HaVoC

DeletedUser

I did not participate in this particular scrimmage, but I loled when I saw the report:

N8BMy.jpg

the dumbest thing I saw in a while=)

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

lol :D

that's some funny hell of a thing. I've to agree on that one,
Defending with almost no birs? :eek:

But attacking with Birs is also a pretty noob move tho...:)

But anyway, lol

DeletedUser

these guys are redesigning bireme sniping tactics=)

All noobs should learn from this. That's how pros do it.

(I think the guy who sent birs to attack did not have LS, so there you go)

DeletedUser19042

true..If you have nothing else...then biremes can be good. Every bits can help.
;)

DeletedUser

there should be an award called most memorable siege breaker. =))

DeletedUser5554

i remember once in theta a guy of ours sent 2 biremes to get killed...ended up finding an undefended cs in the harbor. it made us laugh for a long time. however i will admit this is much better (;

DeletedUser19042

You play (ed) theta??? Me as well...lol...

Well, sometime when you attack someone with troops you need to get rid of, you do amazing things from time to time...lol

DeletedUser5554

yeah i led an early top 12 there called As Athens Burns :) and haha yeah i remember one time in omicron i just sent out a small ls attack and found 2 cs's in the harbor :) good day for me

DeletedUser19042

Ah,

As Athens Burns...Remember that one. Was a great alliance at the time. But they are already gone for a year now i think?
They had kinda lot of enemies if i'm not mistaken. But they kept on fighting well.

DeletedUser2663

Leave talk of other alliances from other worlds in other worlds please. Keep Pella about Pella and talk about history in pm.

DeletedUser5554

as a last note to theta. i wouldn't know about their fall i was ousted for wanting to fight Alpha once i caught wind that they would be coming for us soon and wanting to fight spartan elite at the sametime. ...did get my revenge on Alpha though (;

now back pella. this havoc fight is getting interesting i look forward to seeing its conclusion (;

DeletedUser19042

Yes.

Coming back to theta, the world is open for 2 years and 11 days now. And there's no superior alliance yet. So it might take more than a year on Pella as well!
:)

DeletedUser5554

anything can happen especaily in old school style worlds :)

DeletedUser

looks like Havoc has officially kicked the bucket. They changed the name, kicked LoWKeY and the former new leader 77b2bk.