Pnp Mighty HaVoC

DeletedUser5554

hahaha so the war is over? or are you still gonna toss them some beatings? ;p

DeletedUser

Who are they now? I saw they were calling themselves UNM for a little while a few hours ago, but now I can't tell what they've become.

DeletedUser

looks like we still have to push them around some more as they continue to resist the force.

DeletedUser

I did not participate in this particular scrimmage, but I loled when I saw the report:

N8BMy.jpg

the dumbest thing I saw in a while=)

Lol epic.

DeletedUser4577

Before I was kicked and conquered I let the alliance know it was only time before Havoc died...I sorta predicted this a long time ago. Things were a mess....

DeletedUser

Before I was kicked and conquered I let the alliance know it was only time before Havoc died...I sorta predicted this a long time ago. Things were a mess....

Oh shut up already,
you say things were a mess? You didn't do (make up some bad words) about it while trying.

DeletedUser5554

things were a mess...two weeks ago you all were bragging about how MoS was gonna lose and how 55 would be conquered.

DeletedUser23934

You do gotta admit though guys, the were the longest lasting ORIGINAL, alliance from the beginning. (MOS didn't count as they changed name/leadership a few times) Other than that however, the whole thing was a mess. A big, big, big mess.

DeletedUser

Silver is still going and they were here from the start.