Mildly Riled Ancients

DeletedUser8396

I may give this another try - the MRA, that is. Will likely depend on my willingness to wake up and join early.

Yes, if you did not know, this is designed to be an MRA. Feel free to join if you really want to *glares at CoD and Druvi*

DeletedUser33530

I may give this another try - the MRA, that is. Will likely depend on my willingness to wake up and join early.

Yes, if you did not know, this is designed to be an MRA. Feel free to join if you really want to *glares at CoD and Druvi*
I'm still busy not reading infinitum *glares at a pebble*
you can't read what i wrote without thinking of how pathetic it sounds out of context and in context for that matter :D

oO Cheater you should join so I can farm you!
I want no part of any world with players like you in it.

I'd probably help you farm him as it would make me giggle. Druvi, however, cannot be touched.
wouldn't a pebble giggling be a sign of an earthquake? :heh:

DeletedUser8396

We have cookies :)

On a serious note, we play with the usual tactics that an aggressive alliance would play under. Not our fault that the guys we beat didn't like them...

We? You were in Mildy Riled Ancients? And were aggressive? :O

/me rehijacks thread

EDIT: I didn't see this had opened. :|

*sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

You know cheater with comments like that you are perpetuating this myth that we are some sort of evil empire. First day I popped on Taras to see the new gold system I got a mail saying "I have heard about your evil and underhand tactics"........
First off that's hilarious and you know it lol.
To be prefectly honest the name triad sort of triggers the idea of evil empire to me. I think it's from this old airplane game I used to play (the main enemy was call triad). But I don't think I'm continuing the myth as most don't know about you guys so there can't be a myth.

We have cookies :)

On a serious note, we play with the usual tactics that an aggressive alliance would play under. Not our fault that the guys we beat didn't like them...
cookies are very important

that has close to nothing to do with why I don't like you guys. If my alliance won I still wouldn't like you. My defeat is irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator: