Pnp Milestone: First CS killed.... BEFORE BP ends.

DeletedUser27700

Actually I beat you to this. Not sure how to post it on here but my harpys hit a CS earlier

[report]52db9cf9cfcf64526abda290e13e76c5[/report]

Still, mine was a lucky hit...yours was planned. Nice hit.

1-up manship at its finest, well played good sir

DeletedUser

BTW DW I am sure you dont get ABP from attacking ghosts so why would he be sending his slings to suicide them... apart from just being an iriot

DeletedUser25607

The only reason someone would have to dodge currently is if there is an island quest attacking him. In that case moving ships is useless as ground units don't attack them.

You are talking about experienced players. But 90% of people in the game are noobs and you can find their troops "parked" at any ghost or small city around. :)

DeletedUser25607

BTW DW I am sure you dont get ABP from attacking ghosts so why would he be sending his slings to suicide them... apart from just being an iriot

There are no DBPs for supporting ghosts. But still ABPs are here for killing troops of supporter.

DeletedUser340

If he uses tactics like that to get abp then he will be forgotten at the end of protection, he's showing he has no intention of being a real attacker.

DeletedUser25607

Ups... You're still under Beginners Protection? Well, in that case putting own troops support ghost makes little sense. :)

DeletedUser5819

Ups... You're still under Beginners Protection? Well, in that case putting own troops support ghost makes little sense. :)
These are the settings
Forum: World Cythera (en68)
Created: November 4th, 2013
Settings: Speed - 3 Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Cap - 100; Beginners Protection: 6 Days; Conquest; Morale - Inactive

So yeah, everyone is still under beginner protection.

DeletedUser

Ah... after failing to take a 800 point ghost twice, the mighty rank 1 Xoedius has to found a city...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was his immaculate pack of wolves not at his aid in his time of dire need?

DeletedUser

hes threatening me about how he will colonize me, please nobody teach him to defend his CS before i have time to dismantle my city

Xoedius 2013-11-05 00:17
soo theres a 10% bonus to gold now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry,but the city is taken

just incase anyone doesnt know, this is the leader of WOLF PACK. i told you it was fun trolling them, i still believe there are others within there alliance trolling

sorry but the city is taken, the blokes got a crown :( i never respected the crown anyway but this just takes the biscuit

be careful he doesnt say your city is taken.

edit- if this doesnt get plus rep i dont know what does.

DeletedUser31450

Maybe he was killing his troops to make pop for the Harpies?

DeletedUser11508

I never joke with iCyber

Stroumpch are my natural allies :p

DeletedUser

I really wish i didn't have to do this but i don't like being criticized for something i did not do. This is proof of how i gained my ABP. I WAS NOT KILLING MY OWN SLINGERS. I have MANY more reports i can show if i need to.

[report]3066d432187fffc45ee5e7175795652a[/report]
[report]6e8d014e327cfc0d11879011540b9884[/report]
[report]f7b8e816cf56759ed588753475a3b07e[/report]
[report]3528f1aae4edf2f5ba7547c6710b1136[/report]
[report]5262d65f8ed087d6daceace17a30d7f5[/report]
[report]5c047b47e952024031fd70e61be42d57[/report]
[report]3b0b4dfbb4f9b9e36f16cf0d89ac1211[/report]
[report]02d65e2bf90c497a66af21de8959532e[/report]
[report]efa2e7597f1da14b86e90891f3af1000[/report]

As you can see, all my ABP were gained honestly, not killing my own troops.

DeletedUser41523

Idc if you kill your own troops or not honestly. Culture is culture have a blast.

DeletedUser

I'll overtake his ABP by Monday anyway so he needs to keep killing his own troops

DeletedUser

just incase anyone doesnt know, this is the leader of WOLF PACK. i told you it was fun trolling them, i still believe there are others within there alliance trolling

sorry but the city is taken, the blokes got a crown :( i never respected the crown anyway but this just takes the biscuit

be careful he doesnt say your city is taken.

edit- if this doesnt get plus rep i dont know what does.

just because I kicked you from alliance,dont be...on forum,I said once to you this and I mean it,the players here on forum make jokes about you,please leave this forum and get some real life,this is just a game....

DeletedUser32373

just because I kicked you from alliance,dont be...on forum,I said once to you this and I mean it,the players here on forum make jokes about you,please leave this forum and get some real life,this is just a game....

English please?