Milestones Of Golgi! (Discontinued Version)

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Go on a Major Killing Spree (take 40 cities from one alliance in 24 hours): NB took 40+ cities from Friends today. gg guys

DeletedUser42857

NB suddenly rocketed up the ABP Charts :D

Friends and SplitEnz rocketed to #1 and #2 in the DBP charts. :D

DeletedUser42857

Do Splitenz get anything for putting two spies in Assembled Irony and have those two spies delete forums and kick most of the players? @D

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Do Splitenz get anything for putting two spies in Assembled Irony and have those two spies delete forums and kick most of the players? @D

Although I disagree with the way some others treat you on here, I can now see why. If you really want, I'll forward you the messages ingame.

We had no spies in Assembled Irony, they had two disgruntled players who were fed up with there leadership for somewhile now, they were both leaders but ended up sabotaging the alliance to get one up against founder and now are leaving the world. Nothing to do with split enz.

As the others say "dim" logic :D

DeletedUser42857

We had no spies in Assembled Irony, they had two disgruntled players who were fed up with there leadership for somewhile now, they were both leaders but ended up sabotaging the alliance to get one up against founder and now are leaving the world. Nothing to do with split enz.

people take externals waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously.

I post something to bait information, bait is taken, information provided. thank you. :D

DeletedUser

Stay on topic Jay or I will infract you:p
Please let's keep it clean.

DeletedUser

people take externals waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously.

I post something to bait information, bait is taken, information provided. thank you. :D

I mean, it doesn't even matter that you obtained information. That Alliance is pretty dead lol.

DeletedUser42407

What happened to this being one of those milestones that gets "updated"? :p

DeletedUser31385

I will take this over since the original poster is not updating it. I will make a new thread shortly. Please tell me what I need to add there. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.