Milestones Milestones of Nysa

DeletedUser14535

I don't exactly what happened, but I'm pretty sure Distruct is the first person to perform a major disband

DeletedUser21953

When did this happen, swear they were gone like in a week? need details

Last weekend. Last week Knights OP'd them and took about 19-20 cities (this includes some members they booted/left during the OP) and then a couple days later, they were OP'd by DL and Knights also jumped in that day and they ran for the hills apparently. It was very anti-climactic since I was expecting a lot more from their player base there
:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

I thought distruct went out awhile ago, i need to know who sabotaged them as pointed out by the player above

DeletedUser31143

First alliance to:
Take 35 cities in one week (Grepostats for proof): Clocks
Take 40 cities in one week (Grepostats for proof): Clocks

Grepostats:
Day 1: 29 April - 5 cities
Day 2: 30 April - 7 cities
Day 3: 1 May - 4 cities (+1 internal trade)
Day 4: 2 May - 3 cities
Day 5: 3 May - 7 cities
Day 6: 4 May - 5 cities
Day 7: 5 May - 11 cities

42 cities taken in a week

DeletedUser31143

Haven't a lot of alliances done that already?

No one's taken the time to post proof before now. Besides, there are many alliances that are circumventing the 50 player cap by creating second/third/fourth alliances. They then take cities from their sister alliances - not exactly taking cities from opponents.

DeletedUser13489

Id like yo aply for the "First person to start a revolt in a 197 point city" please.

DeletedUser23384

If someone can help me fill in gaps would be great, on vm ingame due to rl but can do this occasionally

DeletedUser14535

TS : first alliance to reach 100k avg points. Knights are 100 too now but yesterday Knights were 98 and TS was 102.

Thats about it as far as I know

DeletedUser14535

Queen Viv first to 50 cities

The Rear Admiral, Queen Viv and azorean are above 125k DBP.

azorean was at 126k by the end of 31.5.2014 whereas TRA was at 119k. Queen Viv also on 126k by 31.5.2014 . Idk how to settle this one.

Last edited: