Milestones Milestones of Nysa

DeletedUser14535

Oh and (checked in grepointel) Tidal Surge is first to 5mil points.

Last edited:

DeletedUser46324

Queen Viv first to 50 cities and 125k DBP I think, or azorean, someone to check

Zarun-

Strategos
Pretty sure hata an fhir qualifies for the spree and/or massacre milestones. Check our takes vs AR.

Speaking of AR I think they qualify for the disband milestone(s).

DeletedUser46762

I think I Defender of the Day twice from your pathetic attempts is worth a mention.

[report]5e0a9513b1fabd4bb7bccc62cbc02b17[/report]

Nice to see that Zarun is apart from many things a complete NooB

DeletedUser46762

I would also like to sincerely thank all the players who attacked me for the massive bp.

Please try harder

DeletedUser22940

bitter viv?
maybe you should get the award for poorest alliance management?
or the coward award? alliance gets hit and....RUNNNNN
lulz
anyhow, stick to the milestones or I am sure our neighborhood friendly mod will be bringing forth the hammer of justice

DeletedUser46762

Not bitter at all. As for a coward award???? I am still there, going strong. with 348k BP

Zarun-

Strategos
And a very, very low rate of actual conquests. :)

Viv you know why I did what I did - the alliance couldn't learn to play together because of how you play and lead. You even told me to stop giving away cities to smaller players so we wouldn't be top heavy.

I tried to talk to you about your attitude and was rebuffed so please stop acting like a martyr. Thanks.

Anyway dan asked me to post milestones so here: Viv first to 500k points.

DeletedUser23384

I will get on with the milestones in a couple of days sorry for being behind, RL comes first

DeletedUser14535

First to 250k ABP : Bumblebee The Brave
First to 250k DBP : Queen Viv

Can we have a milestone for first major alliance to 5,10 sister alliances? :p

DeletedUser

Yes bahaha that was myonia I think? I completely forgot about that account thanks to you I realized I still had 3k gold on him xD.

That world was ugly! did well founding a small elite held number 1 in everything for the longest time before getting betrayed internally and externally at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah i remember RM...i was in them until you kicked me

Yes I've kicked many people leading and usually it was nothing personal. It's very simple infact a good leader understands in order to succeed you must make sacrifices and in this game those sacrifices are usually the slow growing/semi active players. Because when they are internally eaten it not only helps the player who eats them grow but also protects enemy's from easily obtaining cities closer to your core.

DeletedUser

I wasn't slow growing or semi active, I was in the top 90 but got a ban and was internalled then kicked. when i returned I wasn't allowed to rejoin

I see, well im going to take this chat to wall posts before the forum mod yells at us :p