Milestones Milestones of Nysa

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hahaha, ok ladies, talking about me again ;) haha. Just a reminder, this is the milestones thread so keep the spamming to a minimum.

DeletedUser14535

Knights who say NI first to 10mil points

Is there even a point to this thread anymore? Hasnt been updated in a looooong while.

DeletedUser23384

Sorry I won't be able to. I have started a new job and new world will keep me occupied

DeletedUser14535

Damn. Ill keep posting here anyway, in case anyone else is going to start the milestones again

First to 500k DBP - Queen Viv
First alliance to achieve 1000 colonization gains - Knights (NWO has 1001 and Knights have 1275 so I think its safe to say Knights hit it first). Can someone double-check this one though? Wasnt very thorough

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Okay guys, I can update this thread by editing the original post, I maybe a bit slow but please do keep posting the milestones, everyone likes to see who got there first.

Unless, if someone can start a new milestone thread and keep that updated, then I can close this one. All they have to do is copy and paste, and then update the recent milestones achieved. Any takers?

DeletedUser14535

Bonus milestone : first guy to be ranked 2nd in an ocean of 2 people - Steelonius, O11. Btw the jordany1994 in the same ocean seems to be trying for a WW all on his lonesome :p