Milestones Milestones of Taras

DeletedUser

I've got 5k militia kills, had it for a while now, no one has claimed it sooo

DeletedUser49046

Thats ing brilliant! But a really weak cs though!
More of this please!

DeletedUser27128

Envenom first to 50k average.

First to 20k average was Envenom too I believe.

DeletedUser41652

This thread is Updated. Just dont need to post all the time ;)

DeletedUser27128

I wonder what that guy anabolic hemorrhoid is killing...

DeletedUser27128

Conquer 50 cities from an alliance: Envenom taken from Vermin

DeletedUser49210

Take 100 cities in one week (will use grepostats as proof)

Serbs have taken over 100 cities in 1 week, even if its from their own MRA alliance(s) :eek:

DeletedUser

Hi all!
I'm new here ) I'm from Russia) My team is experienced crowned players from the Russian server who has completed many worlds with a win and always played in such a friendly team ) We came to see how you play on other servers. I'm honestly in shock from the constant complaints from the Union Envenom! If you decide that the path is a beautiful victory ) I feel sorry for you...about Serbs - take a number...and look at us 15 people are fighting with all of you and there's nothing you can do about it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40642

@Saib0t i'm Psychot1c ingame, not The.Great.Cornholio, please edit it :)

DeletedUser27128

"Top all four of the core oceans (must have at least 100 cities in each):"

probably never gonna happen :p

DeletedUser

Hi all!
I'm new here ) I'm from Russia) My team is experienced crowned players from the Russian server who has completed many worlds with a win and always played in such a friendly team ) We came to see how you play on other servers. I'm honestly in shock from the constant complaints from the Union Envenom! If you decide that the path is a beautiful victory ) I feel sorry for you...about Serbs - take a number...and look at us 15 people are fighting with all of you and there's nothing you can do about it..

:) Well said, Maria. I honestly think that such small teams as yours (and we have few in Taras) dictates the real level here.