Milestones Milestones!

DeletedUser

Also for Dethgar, 8 losses in a row in a 3 day period...
What happened
Also want to point out woeisme took FIVE dethgar cities in a short period. Very impressive.

DeletedUser

Now Now Essex, stop trying to defend the indefensible.

Yet he has 18 more towns than you as a result.
Thats just silly. You don't get additional cities by losing them. Its simple maths, subtraction = less.

Rimming people or getting them to quit is only way to make a difference, to which you have not done.
Very ideological. Its not possible to rim the likes of Dethknob. There is always a nice shiny anchor where he can found yet another new city, or a new ghost or inactive where he can move into. Failing that, there is regularly someone like Angel of War who needs to relocate and is willing to gift their cities to the leech. Or even the likes of yourself who's happy to donate a city or two to the Great grey.
But I'm happy to keep doing what I'm doing, thanks.

Put yourself in the middle of enemies, I would bet you not only lose more towns, you would quit not being able to handle it.
Now thats just a dumb statement, with no foundation. But you have been making a lot of them lately. I guess its the effect of hanging around with 'Mr all talk'

Part of the game is ensuring you don't make enemies of everyone around you. But then judging by your own location, you obviously figured that out already.

Happy Christmas, Enjoy your Turkey,,,,,,and your Christmas dinner ;)

Ps Firedom, Not that impressive, but thanks anyway

;-(

DeletedUser

Old Friend

Hey Woe. How's it going? Been gona a while and noticed your name in the forum.

DeletedUser

another milestone.

TW-Shadow completed the first world wonder in Alpha!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TW-S was awarded Victor of the World by obtaining 4 of the 7 WW. Great work guys.

As noted on news page, we were the first for entire .en community, which was an honor. Grepo went above expectations with that announcement, an email and official certificate for each specific player, and a support message. It was nice to feel acknowledged by grepo.

Hopefully will have 5 of the WW soon =)

DeletedUser

Umm doesn't The-Iceman get an achievement for having like 170 cities? :p on a 1x speed world to!

DeletedUser

What's with you and The-Iceman? o_O
Stop being envious firedoom
Just remember that you have to do something spectacular to get recognition

Question: How awesome is The-Iceman?
Answer: The scale doesn't go that high yet :)

83 Enemy cities captured by the end of today and still counting
That's without the players that deleted their accounts while under siege
There should be an award for that :)

DeletedUser

Stop being envious firedoom
Just remember that you have to do something spectacular to get recognition

Question: How awesome is The-Iceman?
Answer: The scale doesn't go that high yet :)

83 Enemy cities captured by the end of today and still counting
That's without the players that deleted their accounts while under siege
There should be an award for that :)

I am sure someone on Speed 2 or 3 has beaten it. Perhaps we should have a special one for 1.0 worlds though!

Its funny how TW-S finished the wonders first despite many other worlds being much faster speeds than us...

DeletedUser

Worlds with faster speeds have more resources to fill.
Like on Theta, speed 3, the last level needs 71.4 million of each resource to fill.
And the construction times don't change either.

DeletedUser

TW-Shadow has obtained all 7 World Wonders. Great job everyone involved. wonder_finished_all_2.png Master of the World award achieved.

Now back to the same old thing of growth and expansion.

DeletedUser

It was a mistake to permit LRLNCC to remain in the alliance when his sympathies were already suspect. We should have taken him out on our terms, rather than letting him jump when he was ready.

Subterfuge and betrayal are parts of the game, so I'll not complain.

DeletedUser

It was a mistake to permit LRLNCC to remain in the alliance when his sympathies were already suspect. We should have taken him out on our terms, rather than letting him jump when he was ready.

Subterfuge and betrayal are parts of the game, so I'll not complain.
yeah, whats the use of crying when the milk is split...

But i would never forget this sabotage, we lost our WW because of him, and also we were able not conquer TW-S's WWs because he was constantly updating them...

But the war ain't over yet!

Arul.

DeletedUser

The problem with merging, especially with our past allies =)

He actually gave us no info on WW attack plans of yours. He was loyal to you for a long time. He even attacked our WW towns when you guys were attempting to take ours over. I probably still have the reports to prove it.

Who are we to deny old friends wanting to help us.