Milestones Milestones!

DeletedUser

I swear it was Aliens... I must be going crazy...

You're not going crazy, I saw the ranking that day it said Aliens had 2 villages and was ranked number 1.

I think something must have been going wonky with the in-game rankings a few days before, that's why it didn't register Essex's first conquer.

DeletedUser

You're not going crazy, I saw the ranking that day it said Aliens had 2 villages and was ranked number 1.

I think something must have been going wonky with the in-game rankings a few days before, that's why it didn't register Essex's first conquer.

If he had conquered a large village whilst someone else had conquered a small village he would have gone to the top of the rankings with the possibility (small) that the person who colonised a random place ended up on the second page of rankings.

DeletedUser

If he had conquered a large village whilst someone else had conquered a small village he would have gone to the top of the rankings with the possibility (small) that the person who colonised a random place ended up on the second page of rankings.

Yeah, you're right. I never thought of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Average points 25k+ Dark Dragon Warriors (26446 with 110 members)

Battle points attacker 50k+ , mdshare 15/04/2010

DeletedUser

I was the second person to conquer a village. I forget who the first was but I do remember Aliens being up there. All I remember for sure was that I was the first one who performed a truly hostile takeover. The person I was attacking (Mr. Stinky Greenfinger, who after being rimmed we invited into TW since he was such a good sport about things) got a good deal of support from his on-island friends and I came real close to losing it.

DeletedUser

ss20100416215917.png

DeletedUser

10 million points

1 TW-Shadow 10010603 407 24596
@ 4/19/2010 14:46 GMT+1

DeletedUser

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while.

Average points 25k+ Dark Dragon Warriors (26446 with 110 members)

Battle points attacker 50k+ , mdshare 15/04/2010
Gratz to both you and DDW. Thank you for posting it, now updated on the achievements.

10 million points

1 TW-Shadow 10010603 407 24596
@ 4/19/2010 14:46 GMT+1
Sorry Eggi, I don't keep track of points achieved simply because it is too easy to achieve. A mass recruiting alliance could be on it every time.

DeletedUser

Today, or yesterday perhaps.. depends on your time zone :) He just passed it.

DeletedUser

UPDATE!

New Achievements:
TW-Shadow claiming 2.5mil attacker bp (although this was about 1 week ago)

Update of old achievements:
Date added to the Thunder Gods 500k defensive BP achievement.

DeletedUser

update!

New achievements:
Tw-shadow claiming 2.5mil attacker bp (although this was about 1 week ago)

update of old achievements:
Date added to the thunder gods 500k defensive bp achievement.

whooo ahhhh!

DeletedUser

It needs a touch of darkness...

I believe for Player Notable Achievements my awesomeness should be up there.
181fb9bbc93a414ab48b11b.png

I reached 28 in that time but ancestral refused to put it on his milestone thread in gamma

DeletedUser

SPARTA is the first alliance to hit 50k average with over 50 members achieved on the 20/05/10

DeletedUser

Actually you weren't the first to hit 50k average.

AlphaBeta was the first to hit 50,000 average, and they are also the first to hit 100,000 average.

I on the other hand will be the first player to reach 100,000 BP in attacking.

DeletedUser

I thought checkmate was the first hitting 100k as attacker and that's weeks ago, and if we where still playing 50k wasn't far of.