Milestones Milestones

DeletedUser6378

CM got the 20K average, and Guardians of Hades got the 100K dbp

DeletedUser

Check mate is spamming the milestones haha. Congratulations.

DeletedUser

Wasn't there one for 20 top players in one ocean or something?

DeletedUser

Think you may need to add in SPQR to these rankings now we have hit number 1 with +4mil points.

DeletedUser45085

just to get our name on the chalk boards, B.D. first to reach 50k player average

DeletedUser

ain't there one about having an co-ally formed againts them? cos we have 7 of the top12 against us...

DeletedUser

Would be more, but you keep merging with them. ;)

Better than having 3 pact alliances just to not look like an MRA with half the average from the top guys... oh wait, you still look :D
Before you come here talking and talking, let me show you some numbers:

Members:

B.D. Legion: 87
Requiem+Knights+Honour: 214

B.D.Legion: 7297715
Requiem+Knights+Honour: 8230760

Points Average:

B.D.Legion: 83882
Requiem+Knights+Honour: 38461

Battle Points:

B.D. Legion: 3354769
Requiem+Knights+Honour: 3768620

Battle Points Average:

B.D. Legion:38561
Requiem+Knights+Honour:17610

So, they say you are using eviction notice tactic... you aren't, they might be many, but are also good, you aren't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4278

Come on guys lets keep the smack talk to every other post PnP ect not the milestones :)

DeletedUser33512

Raf, if you read, I said they try to use EN's tactic. They're not total fails. They're proficient defenders. :)

DeletedUser

to be honest, in my opinion ... the Externals would be a bit more lively if people didnt want to start a slanging match everytime someone says something, were better than you stuff, it can get a bit childish at times

DeletedUser

to be honest, in my opinion ... the Externals would be a bit more lively if people didnt want to start a slanging match everytime someone says something, were better than you stuff, it can get a bit childish at times

Regardless of what you say, I'm always gonna be better than you! >:p

DeletedUser

I hope it does, it brings more fans...
I love to see people talking and doing nothing... I can be considered a child to so I can act childish as much as I want