Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2795

So? do you realize how many people could have colonized well before that? There was a conquer attempt days ago, with a colony ship. (I did not make the attempt :p)

DeletedUser2795

I hadn't realized you could conquer without one.

I meant that someone might have started a revolt, after having researched it, but they might not have had a C-Ship to conquer the city itself in the final attack

DeletedUser

That would be a big fail.
To be that high in the game to do a revolt without a C Ship.
And, it wouldn't really be an attempt if only half of it was completed.

DeletedUser2795

Yes, well I was trying to be as clear as possible, because I could imagine someone bending my words to guess that the person had not had a C-Ship

DeletedUser

That would be a big fail.
To be that high in the game to do a revolt without a C Ship.
And, it wouldn't really be an attempt if only half of it was completed.

why would that be a fail? i agree it may be early in the server, but you can't expect me to believe that there will be revolt fakes, no diversions?

DeletedUser2595

oh btw:

NmE now has 50k total BP, 25k ABP and 10k DBP...

DeletedUser

Congrats to Dink on the first conquer!

3727394862.jpg

DeletedUser

sometime last week i had the 2k total bp, and 13th knight had the 2k attack. i had to edit cuz we talked about it and i believe he is right and he beat me there by an hour or so

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why would that be a fail? i agree it may be early in the server, but you can't expect me to believe that there will be revolt fakes, no diversions?

For it to be a fake, there would have to be the potential of a follow up. Without a CShip, it's just a revolt attack. Not a conquer attempt.

DeletedUser

For it to be a fake, there would have to be the potential of a follow up. Without a CShip, it's just a revolt attack. Not a conquer attempt.

i agree there, if there was no follow up within the alliance then it was just a ploy to cause panic or see if there was a difference in the attacks maybe?

DeletedUser

wouldn't a fake be considered anything that resembles a conquer attempt, thus if he didn't try to follow up, it still was a revolt, resembling a conquer attempt...

DeletedUser

*yawn* who cares about failed fake conquers anymore.

10k points is what it's all about !

10kzeta.png

High Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.