Milestones

DeletedUser

I don't know the protocol, but can we have an average BP milestone section, so average BPa and BPd starting from now. I feel we'd shine :p.

Of course alliances would have to calculate their own averages, so some poor mathman doesn't have to.

DeletedUser

In the original milestone list there was an average bp section, but it was lagging very far behind as you have to calculate it by hand. I will add it again if each alliance makes sure to track your own bp average. :)

DeletedUser

Anyone know the highest points a city can achieve. Want to add it as a misc milestone it no one has reached it yet.

DeletedUser3288

Anyone know the highest points a city can achieve. Want to add it as a misc milestone it no one has reached it yet.

The following lists the number of points awarded for constructing each level of a building. A fully constructed city has 13716 total points.

it should then go on to read

However, anyone who reaches this mark is going to be conquested by daniejam for being such an idiot and obviously not knowing how to play the game.

DeletedUser

Why would you conquer a 13716 city and have to knock half of it down again? The fact that someone built their city right up alone would set alarm bells off in my mind...such as "if he did that to his town, what the hell has he done to his academy?"

Anyone who goes out of their way to conquer a 13716 village is as equally nub like as the architect of this fine waste of ocean space, sorry dan lol

DeletedUser3288

Why would you conquer a 13716 city and have to knock half of it down again? The fact that someone built their city right up alone would set alarm bells off in my mind...such as "if he did that to his town, what the hell has he done to his academy?"

Anyone who goes out of their way to conquer a 13716 village is as equally nub like as the architect of this fine waste of ocean space, sorry dan lol

obviously not.

It takes what a week to knock down the buildings you dont need?

It also takes about a week to max out the population, which means you can structure the city HOWEVER you want for free......

DeletedUser

The buildings aren't the problem, read my post again mate...if someone has failed that hard that they are building up maxed out cities, you can guarantee that you will be spending at least 6 CP to fix the academy, and that assumes they havent built a library and spent all those rp too!

DeletedUser3288

The buildings aren't the problem, read my post again mate...if someone has failed that hard that they are building up maxed out cities, you can guarantee that you will be spending at least 6 CP to fix the academy, and that assumes they havent built a library and spent all those rp too!

i would obv spy the city 1st and see what troops they have and determine from that the damage :)

DeletedUser3288

i know its not on the list but another random 1 i am now 1st player with more than 2 cities to average of 10k.

DeletedUser3288

That's not a good thing :/

I see no point in not having a city under 10k

All my cities have maxed - Markets, walls, academy, temples, warehouses, caves, farms and either harbour or barracks.

By time you have that you only need level 29ish resources to have a 10k city.

And later on in the game im not going to have time to do the farming i do now due to more cities, so really my resources should be closer to 40. Only thing i can demolish is my senate to 21.

I would rather have a few less troops and more resource income (even if it is crap)

DeletedUser

All my cities have maxed - Markets, walls, academy, temples, warehouses, caves, farms and either harbour or barracks.

And later on in the game im not going to have time to do the farming i do now due to more cities, so really my resources should be closer to 40. Only thing i can demolish is my senate to 21.

I would rather have a few less troops and more resource income (even if it is crap)

Do things your way mate, but I don't think it's a good thing personally :)

DeletedUser

Opposite to the way I do it :p I look at everything and ask... do I really need you?

They way I do things now I have 2920 free population space in my offensive cities, enough for a 690 horseman nuke (69 nuke)

DeletedUser3288

Opposite to the way I do it :p I look at everything and ask... do I really need you?

They way I do things now I have 2920 free population space in my offensive cities, enough for a 690 horseman nuke (69 nuke)

well i really need the buildings.

Barracks / harbour - id rather be able to build them faster once i lost them, than be able to build 30-35 more horses.

resources - when you loose 1 of your nukes / if someone wipes you out while your asleep / you cant get on for a day or 2 means you will still have good income.

market - my cities mostly run 1 festival a day, and i still have to move resources around or i get maxed.

temple / storage / wall / academy / farm / cave - all need to be maxed.

with that you then have between 1.1k-1.2k city.

DeletedUser634

Can i claim the 1st to get a City maxed out in all buildings?
Tacitus 13716 Points
Fully Maxed Out.
I know its not a good idea as it reduces my amount of troops via Farm space but i wanted to show off lol and if you think you can outgun me becaue i have 1 maxed out city then be my guest and conquer it off me ;)

tacmaxcity.jpg

I've checked the top 50 players and none of them have maxed out a city.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3288

Tacitus 13716 Points
Fully Maxed Out.
I know its not a good idea as it reduces my amount of troops via Farm space but i wanted to show off lol and if you think you can outgun me becaue i have 1 maxed out city then be my guest and conquer it off me ;)

tacmaxcity.jpg

your senate level makes me physically sick

while were updating ill take 60k BP total

DeletedUser

Tacitus 13716 Points
Fully Maxed Out.

tacmaxcity.jpg

http://www.grepo-world.com/statistic.php?view=statistic_town

Three got to it before you, but you can proudly bear the title of being the fourth :D

(Apsalar was the first to get it to those who are interested, no idea on the date though)

DeletedUser

well i really need the buildings.

Barracks / harbour - id rather be able to build them faster once i lost them, than be able to build 30-35 more horses.

resources - when you loose 1 of your nukes / if someone wipes you out while your asleep / you cant get on for a day or 2 means you will still have good income.

market - my cities mostly run 1 festival a day, and i still have to move resources around or i get maxed.

temple / storage / wall / academy / farm / cave - all need to be maxed.

with that you then have between 1.1k-1.2k city.

My max on gamma is 12435 mate ;) I just didn't have it this early in the game!