Milestones

DeletedUser

Three got to it before you, but you can proudly bear the title of being the fourth :D

(Apsalar was the first to get it to those who are interested, no idea on the date though)

apsalar had it around 2 weeks ago. since i was looking for targets and found him.

DeletedUser

Pergamum: first to 20000 average :D

Pergamum-1.jpg

The Huns very inching up from behind :p

DeletedUser

Pergamum: first to 20000 average :D

Pergamum-1.jpg

The Huns very inching up from behind :p

Thank God for that, you did it in SB' absence

phew phew phew, was worried the Huns might have something else to boost their ego :Smirk:

DeletedUser3288

Thank God for that, you did it in SB' absence

phew phew phew, was worried the Huns might have something else to boost their ego :Smirk:

they only beat it to us as it took sparky so long to clear out all the people who had quit with 5k points from the alliance ;p we are at the top now haha :0

DeletedUser

Yeah but you have 205 members we have 37 . I would expect you to overtake us but we got there first mate haha :0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

Yeah but you have 205 members we have 37 . I would expect you to overtake us but we got there first mate haha :0

i dont know why your laughing lol, its harder to get a higher average the more members you have, not the lower lol.

Also these really dont mean anything, its just a number someone thought up when they were bored :) its all about current stats not past stats :p

DeletedUser

Ok I agree with you on that but we still beat you to that mark mate! Yes it is harder for a bigger member alliance to get a higher average points but you have got to admit it's a achievement for us to get this milestone before you considering our numbers and the fact that not many alliances with our members numbers come close to us in delta.
I know it not a big thing but for us it is an achievement and we will take the glory for it lol
Lets seen who gets to 30000 first then whoever gets it can take the glory and if it was your alliance I'm sure you will be telling everyone just like us lol

DeletedUser634

I think this thread needs updating... (a few more milestones have now been reached)

DeletedUser

Pergamum is the first alliance in Delta to reach the 50,000 point average, well done my fellow warriors keep up the good work :)

DeletedUser

haha even back then people were against the Huns. Too bad they didnt take it to the field.

DeletedUser

no, there was bianh johnson down the street remember? He got rimmed early and then I guess you stole his name.

DeletedUser3288

Has been Merged by Drac

haha even back then people were against the Huns. Too bad they didnt take it to the field.

Shows how much you know.....

Black + Smash bros tried to rim our players early on within 1st month(and did get jonsey2.0).

We then retaliated and rimmed Andrew, leader of Smash Bros.

Large scale war ensued, black basically surrendered and Smash Bros merged with another alliance to make Legions of Smash or something like that.

Then 1 night i did 3 CS's on their main island, next day they gave up and disbanded alliance.

Wars were so much more fun back then though, when the war started most players had only 1 city, which means taking a city from somebody actually meant something. You could lose your 1 and only BR or LS base, or even worse you could be rimmed. These days, if we take a city from an EOTD, all we do is give them more CP, and they take another city. Same happens when they take a city from us. Borders are changed slightly, but unless an alliance folds wars can't be won.

while we are here i think i was 1st to 125k BPA and was deffo 1st to 100k BP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

The first alliance to lose 3 wonder builds is DoA (the MRA version).