Milestones

DeletedUser

But i pity dune,most of those awards shoud have the name SparkySte written on them..
First alliance two merge two times with the same alliance and to de-merge with the same alliance-OTC xD

DeletedUser

Admir, you are precisely what is wrong with this server and one of the main reasons that the Huns were annihilated. You are among the many brainwashed by sparky, but not fortunate enough to be in the large group of able-minded players that "snapped out of it." Talk to some of your ex-hun mates and they will tell you. Sparkys name should go next to the biggest downfall award if anything, he became so ovrconfident that he allowed the largest alliance in Delta (warriors #1 in points, attack BP, and conquers) to be picked apart by a then unknown HArbingers alliance and Eaters of the dead who he thought were beneath him. He used his members to get every one of his points and all of his BP came from them or rotating LS out of the harbor.
He never took active players cities, he never defended another member, he sold his "friends" out when it suited him and ultimately he was exiled to hide in the shadows of the MRA that DoA has become. So you in here still praising him like the facade hasnt come crashing down shows complete ignorance....so I think picking an argument with Dune is the last thing you want to do as you are obviously clueless.

DeletedUser15049

We only merged once with the Huns Admir. I was a member of the Huns way back when Eotd and some anti Huns ran a coup attempt. Way back. I was even invited into DoA. The old DoA. By 44. I was well thought of in both alliances Admir. Still am beyond the gangthink.

The 'second time' around (the only time we actually merged) we then demerged because you and your gang were sending abusive mails, (see Cronos who got the same stuff funnily enough), and threatening two alliances openly on the shared tabs. One was Kitten Smashers. The other was Cradle. When you guys attacked Cradle, and it became clear I could not stop it in The Huns, I left. My alliance group left also. Simple.

You people do not know when to stop. If my alliance had made a noise about winning the wonders race and gloating on the forum etc...then promptly lost the chance to take the 4...I'd be mortified. I'd hide. Simple.

You'll lose. I assure you of that. I give you ten out of ten for blatant denial of the fact we are all laughing at the alliance that openly stated it would not kick the multi off the island. You think the dunedinlad angle works? Ask on the servers Admir. Your names are mud.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

But you do know sparky is still playing?

Not the original Sparky from what I hear although the original Sparky - and indeed 44 if he were here or Kris himself - would all say that I fear no player at this game.

Admir - you guys have to come to terms with this. The days of you playing it cute are long gone. You are revealed. An MRA. Can't hold its wonders. Has to lie about failed operations. The works. None of your gang's moves work any more. Have a look at the result.

DeletedUser

Even if he is playing what does that matter??? He doesnt have anyone to use up anymore (except you obviously) so he is a non factor. If you really cant make sense of all this and see things for what they are then I wish you well buddy....

DeletedUser3288

Even if he is playing what does that matter??? He doesnt have anyone to use up anymore (except you obviously) so he is a non factor. If you really cant make sense of all this and see things for what they are then I wish you well buddy....

Lets face it, sparky had little impact on this game, his alliance did, but it was mainly ran by better men. (mainly sunwolf)

DeletedUser

Sparky was an absent leader that never gave orders. Well "just send me support". It was a small core of guys that lead the Huns..

Sparky greatest impact was the destruction of the Huns and his greed for points. The man was to full of himself.

DeletedUser

Finally people who actually know what they are talking about.....

DeletedUser5270

You are revealed. An MRA.

The accusation of MRA. This is an insult I never understood. Our average points per player is 400216

THWC's average points per player is only marginally higher at 405968.

We may have a lot of players but we are not talking about players with 1 city each here.

DeletedUser

The accusation of MRA. This is an insult I never understood. Our average points per player is 400216

THWC's average points per player is only marginally higher at 405968.

We may have a lot of players but we are not talking about players with 1 city each here.

sparky jr....its not about points. its what you do with the points and how the points are obtained.. The huns at the end became an MRA except for few fighters. When you have players that sit right back and just take inactives never fight, never support and just sim around,
what do you call them when its mostly the whole alliance. Its called an alliance of simmers.

MRA means MASS RECRUITING ALLIANCE.Which alliance has the most members? Which alliance recruited a ton of players in the past 1.5 months? Which alliance has done nothing but lose its high standards?

Let me ask you a simple question. when a player has over 45 cities, only has under 6,000 bps, never conquered a city, what do you call him.

DeletedUser

no way...whose stats are those? Thats almost impossible unless its.......man Firedawn has hundreds of thousands of BP and leads relentless (gratz on the wonder btw folks!!!) .....

Yeah Imperica while I admire your loyalty to your alliance, I believe its been accepted even within its walls that is has become little more than a joke. They tried to race to the end of the building contest and planned it poorly. Even worse was the implementation of that plan, inevitably leading to half the server sitting in there whining about what went wrong while they are in a spot from which a victory is impossible to achieve.
And as far as Harbs involvement in this, and the fact that they even built a single wonder or made one move to interfere with DoA....thank your leadership for bringing in Hunterdeamon and sparkyste....

DeletedUser5270

Let me ask you a simple question. when a player has over 45 cities, only has under 6,000 bps, never conquered a city, what do you call him.

I call him lucky. Lucky that even though he has never picked a fight and has founded all his cities, that nobody has dared to fight and take him down. I think this says something bad about this player's enemies as well.

My point was a bit pedantic really. If you want to call DOA an alliance full of simmers then that's fine. I would disagree with you but I would understand your accusation. MRA has nothing to do with the quality of a player and plenty of smaller alliances have rubbish players in them. It is perfectly possible to mass recruit good players, especially if a top alliance merges into another top alliance.

As far as wonders go DOA's problem is that it is a central alliance. It is easier to attack wonders in central oceans than it is to attack wonders in oceans closer to the edge of Delta. The only one of DOA's wonders that has not been attacked is in ocean 85 and that is no accident.

DOA's other problem is that it is too spread out and the command structure hasn't coped too well with the increased numbers. But I sure can guarantee to all out there that we are learning from our mistakes and will come back stronger than ever. DOA may have suffered some setbacks but that is all that has happened. Talk about the death of DOA is premature. DOA will survive and go on to new great things. Also DOA still dominates Delta and it will take something cataclysmic to change that.

The wonders race is not over. DOA almost won but DOA did not win and congratulations have to go to THWC for that.

DOA's rivals all have to be congratulated for their efforts in the wonders race and nobody is currently dominating.

Whilst I obviously hope DOA wins the wonders race, the simple truth is that I have no idea who will win the race, and for me that makes this game exciting!

DeletedUser

The race isnt over, but yours is....DoA is eliminated from wonders competition.

And what exactly do they dominate except points and worst geographical placement?

I know you know better and you are trying to drum up some of your players to keep them from quitting, but I dont think even the zombies are going to be able to put on strong enough blinders to look past the clear and conclusive fact that you have failed. Once great alliance or no, DoA doesnt compare to HWC or EoTD or even HArbs.

DeletedUser

I call him lucky. Lucky that even though he has never picked a fight and has founded all his cities, that nobody has dared to fight and take him down. I think this says something bad about this player's enemies as well.

My point was a bit pedantic really. If you want to call DOA an alliance full of simmers then that's fine. I would disagree with you but I would understand your accusation. MRA has nothing to do with the quality of a player and plenty of smaller alliances have rubbish players in them. It is perfectly possible to mass recruit good players, especially if a top alliance merges into another top alliance.

As far as wonders go DOA's problem is that it is a central alliance. It is easier to attack wonders in central oceans than it is to attack wonders in oceans closer to the edge of Delta. The only one of DOA's wonders that has not been attacked is in ocean 85 and that is no accident.

DOA's other problem is that it is too spread out and the command structure hasn't coped too well with the increased numbers. But I sure can guarantee to all out there that we are learning from our mistakes and will come back stronger than ever. DOA may have suffered some setbacks but that is all that has happened. Talk about the death of DOA is premature. DOA will survive and go on to new great things. Also DOA still dominates Delta and it will take something cataclysmic to change that.

The wonders race is not over. DOA almost won but DOA did not win and congratulations have to go to THWC for that.

DOA's rivals all have to be congratulated for their efforts in the wonders race and nobody is currently dominating.

Whilst I obviously hope DOA wins the wonders race, the simple truth is that I have no idea who will win the race, and for me that makes this game exciting!

WoW what a poor excuse...you can not accept the truth. 2 months ago DoA leaders basically called the huns worthless and filled with simmers and poor players..Now DoA is basically trying to say these players are great. AS for the #1 simmer in delta, basically is left alone because he is not a threat. Oh by the way, just to let you know he is in your alliance. As for the MRA statement, DOA triple in size just for points and figure they can win the battle to the wonders..OPPS guess not. If other alliance in the area was smart, they should be attacking your cities.. and if one of them close to your island gives me there account, I bet ill take one of your cities in under 1 week. so dont play the smart or tough guy when you are 5 oceans away from the fight. Just sit back in oc 85 and sim away..Learn the game before you speak.Sparky Jr..Just remember its not about points or how big an alliance is..Its the alliance that can work together as a team and can think as one. Just remember 300...

DeletedUser

haha...if they allowed you to rename my account I would actually give it just so you could damage them.

DeletedUser

Thanks Cronos..Wish they could...I would love to rip Little Jr a new one.

DeletedUser

As was doa...? But then again after 44 left they were just a shell anyways hence the loss of so many good players

DeletedUser28972

You dont need a long neck to be a Goose

As was doa...? But then again after 44 left they were just a shell anyways hence the loss of so many good players
Hey Dronous you drain us with your ethics Badnight he does not get it. your mate Dune came back to Delta under Mayu account i do not know how a banned player can do that? why dont you join him plenty of accounts for you to come back chook we have been belting him ask him he ran into Vacation Mode your hero of Delta is a dud can not match the power of DOA