1 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:
20 Million:

Miscellaneous Milestones

First person to...

Conquer an active player (3,500+ pts.): -

Conquer a ghost town: -

Perform a Minor Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 15+ members): -

Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 30+ members): -

Perform a Major Sabotage (with leader rights, kick out every member): -

Rim a Mod (Do they even play anymore?): -

Alliance Miscellaneous Milestones

First alliance to...

Go on a Minor Killing Spree (take 25 cities from one alliance in 24 hours):
Go on a Major Killing Spree (take 40 cities from one alliance in 24 hours):

Go on a Mini-Massacre (Take 50 cities from one Alliance):
Go on a Massive-Massacre (Take 200 cities from one Alliance):

Take 35 cities in one week (Grepolife for proof):
Take 40 cities in one week (Grepolife for proof):

Achieve 1,000 colonization gains:
Achieve 2,500 colonization gains:

Last edited by a moderator:

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
WiB has a sister: yes (18/07/2019)
Wib has two sisters: not yet
Wib has three sisters: not yet
Wib has four sisters: not yet
Wib has five sisters: not yet

Ruthie2

Phrourach
WiB has a sister: yes (18/07/2019)
Wib has two sisters: not yet
Wib has three sisters: not yet
Wib has four sisters: not yet
Wib has five sisters: not yet

Cant help it if we have a family that is two.. Worry about those that have 5 or 6 that you dont see and back stab you , at least Bloods are open with what we do..

Here to have fun

DeletedUser54192

Cant help it if we have a family that is two.. Worry about those that have 5 or 6 that you dont see and back stab you , at least Bloods are open with what we do..

Here to have fun
Given that this is Domination, and I'm sure that WIB will be playing to win, I assume that you believe you'll be down to 1 branch of players (through inactivity/etc) by the time the endgame phase starts? Otherwise some of the family will have done a lot of work, but would get no reward if the first branch won, due to the lack of a crown-sharing equivalent.

(This is a concern I have for all multi-branch alliances in any Domination world, as I've pointed it out in other cases before.)

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Given that this is Domination, and I'm sure that WIB will be playing to win, I assume that you believe you'll be down to 1 branch of players (through inactivity/etc) by the time the endgame phase starts? Otherwise some of the family will have done a lot of work, but would get no reward if the first branch won, due to the lack of a crown-sharing equivalent.

(This is a concern I have for all multi-branch alliances in any Domination world, as I've pointed it out in other cases before.)

Another reason the concept needs looking at again, I know inno wont please everyone but players have come up with alot of ideas for end games , WW was getting boring so DOM was brought out, now everyone wants WW again and you can see DOM isnt the success everyone thought it would be, surley there is a end game that can be a little more to what players want

DeletedUser54192

Another reason the concept needs looking at again, I know inno wont please everyone but players have come up with alot of ideas for end games , WW was getting boring so DOM was brought out, now everyone wants WW again and you can see DOM isnt the success everyone thought it would be, surley there is a end game that can be a little more to what players want
Different people have different opinions on Domination. In my opinion, the concept is great - it should encourage lots of different alliances to fight each other, rather than 2-3 multi-branch alliance power blocks. The reason that it's had such a negative reaction, from what I've seen, is that multi-branch premades insist on trying to play it almost exactly the same way as WWs, thus breaking the initial concept and ruining the experience for those who want to play it as intended by the developers.

However none of what you said actually addressed my point about how creating a multi-branch alliance risks disappointing loyal players in this endgame type (something that alliances which prioritise a family attitude should logically be even more concerned by).

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Well, you are the reason domination sucks. Domination is a great concept, but the best and worst thing about Grepolis is, that we the players are making the game. Which you are destroying by having multiple branches.

Imagine instead of having 2 branches, you could split and mix the two teams up and play against each other? If everyone did that, Grepolis' servers would suddenly be warlike :eek::eek::eek:

See, Inno can only do so much, the rest is up to the playerbase. So now you login and dissolve Signed in Blood, if you really mean your statement.

DeletedUser21287

Well, you are the reason domination sucks. Domination is a great concept, but the best and worst thing about Grepolis is, that we the players are making the game. Which you are destroying by having multiple branches.

Imagine instead of having 2 branches, you could split and mix the two teams up and play against each other? If everyone did that, Grepolis' servers would suddenly be warlike :eek::eek::eek:

See, Inno can only do so much, the rest is up to the playerbase. So now you login and dissolve Signed in Blood, if you really mean your statement.

This would scare the golders more than the huggers.

Solution is simple, you lock wars so only 1 alliance can fight 1 other and they can only go to war based on alliance rank position. After a period of time or one alliance achieves certain objectives that war ends and each can war another or start a new war. after 1 war you will lose/gain ranking position so that when it ends your only option may be to war with an alliance you are friends with. more fun. all wars get equal points so 2 x 60 cap alliances lets say get 20 pts for a win and 10 for a loss. wars last 2 weeks. however lower alliances of 2 x 20 members also get same points for win/loss. server ends when an alliance reaches so many points. this way any aliance can win the world irrelevant of size. no 1 alliance can be rimmed (losing many cities means your alliance drops down and has to fight a similar sized alliance). even if 2 alliances want to keep fighting each other for bp and points it doesnt matter cos the winner only gets 20 pts which is the same as any other war. at the end of each war there is 24 hr cool down and in that time another war has to be declared ready for when cool down ends. if no war is declared that alliance cannot attack anybody but can still take ghosts, non alliance cities and found. helpful if there are many on vm or just need a break without using vm days. then in the wars bonus pts can be gained but the total number of points in any war has to be he same.

end of the day mate youre right, the concept of both worlds is good. its down to the players.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
But again, that would make Inno control the game way too much. I would personally quit then, diplo is a big part of why the game is so fun. It's just up to the players not making giant coalitions and maybe take some chances instead of playing it safe all the time