Milestones

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Come on Ruthie, 1 branch already and you're already trying to pact up with people against us? ... But domination SUCKS!! ...

In terms of comedy, i actually find your actions more fun than bucks', sorry lars

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Come on Ruthie, 1 branch already and you're already trying to pact up with people against us? ... But domination SUCKS!! ...

In terms of comedy, i actually find your actions more fun than bucks', sorry lars

The comedy here is everyone knows what I am doing before I even know myself. who ever has told you I have approached anyone for a pact let alone against you is talking aload .
I havent spoken to anyone in this world regarding pacts . naps . Bloods arent associated with anyone , I think you may need to find another informer because yours dosent have a clue

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Ruthie is praying they don't...

Oops Ruthie forgot to pray. Oh well another second or third place for you again. I guess you find it fun to try hard and come up short every time. Inno should make a server exclusively for you and true fear, battle of the perennial losers lol at least one would get the win

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Your alliance is a joke i do many haha when I look at it please keep recruiting members just means more people for me to feed on

20cents.jpg

111.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser54998

You think you are good?Others are just food for you?Please do yourself a favour and stop trash talking on forums,it's toxic and makes u look bad on any possible way expecially when players like u have big mouths and ego but actually can't do ****.....There is always someone better, more prepared or more skilled then you,mark my words.

You think you are good?Others are just food for you?Please do yourself a favour and stop trash talking on forums,it's toxic and makes u look bad on any possible way expecially when players like u have big mouths and ego but actually can't do ****.....There is always someone better, more prepared or more skilled then you,mark my words.
And who are you? :)