Milo Starts a Premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

HELLO

This font is big to grab your attention. Carry on reading. It's sort of like I'm shouting

"HEY YOU!"

But to cut to the chase,

HEY YOU!

Are you tired of premades that look AWESOME but then they never get off the ground? Are you tired of premades that are like exclusive bars where the requirement to get in is a top hat and a fancy accent?
Well have I got news for you!

MILO IS STARTING A PREMADE!

Yes, a premade: one that accepts all people who don't prove themselves to be complete and utter n00bs.

"So it's an MRA?"

No, Sally, this isn't an MRA. This is more like reaching into a bag of Skittles and pulling out a handful of tasty treats. At first, it may seem like the person reaching into the bag likes all types of Skittles. But, over time, an observer (someone who obviously likes stalking Skittle-eaters) will notice that this particular person doesn't like yellow Skittles. They hate yellow Skittles. So they give the yellow ones to their friends, because their friends aren't nitpicky jerks like he is. Really, who is this guy, hating on yellow Skittles?

Let's translate this to Grepolis. I, the founder of the alliance, am the hand. I invite a bunch of people. Those people are the Skittles. Over time, some people prove themselves to be skilled players, while others are about as useful as a three dollar bill. I throw the unskilled players, the yellow Skittles, out and maybe a nearby alliance will take them in. This is how my premade will work. Everybody has a chance. If you prove yourself to be an asset, you'll get to stay. If not, you'll get the boot.

Also, people who join get cake and punch.

If you want to join, post here or send me a message. Everybody gets the benefit of the doubt. But this doesn't mean you can slack off. It's like boot camp - not everybody makes it through. Don't bother joining if you know you can't play, or you're not willing to learn.

We will be starting on the next world with favorable settings.

Founder: Milonius

Members
- None (What?! How can this be? Fix this!)​

DeletedUser

I'm in possibly... If this is gonna be in Chi, please PM me :p

DeletedUser13936

I doubt you would let me in but if this premade is joining chi drop me a PM.

DeletedUser16696

Good luck mate,

Maybe we'll meet on the battle field :)

DeletedUser

Looks like it's impossible for me to start anything and get it off the ground. Thanks Grepolis.

DeletedUser

I would join, but but I'm already in HIHI's and wouldn't be very active.

Status
Not open for further replies.