Mingha meets the leaders!

DeletedUser

Hai!!!

Two nights ago I was thinking about what would be a good thread to post in the forums, and then I came up with the idea, of interviewing the top 3 alliance's leaders.

So here are the interviews:

Noxious Immortals
( Gigalmat & Suur )

Mingha: Ok well lets start!
Mingha: Say hi to the forums!
Suur: :)
Gigamlat: howdy peps
Gigamlat: ;)
Mingha: Ok first question how do you see your alliance
Mingha: do you think you are going well compared to the rest?
Gigamlat: I see us as mostly experienced players, as we force activity as our main objective, and I think we are doing a pretty good job at it, as comparison to the rest I think it's still too early to say
Mingha: I have noticed you are pretty selective with your recruitment, is this because you are searching for good players or is this alliance a premade?
Gigamlat: we're searching for good players, we're not a premade alliance, allthough this ally did exist on ETA
Suur: we still not selective enough, but it´s too early to say, who is active and willing to learn
Gigamlat: yap
Suur: we landed into a crappy alliance with giga
Gigamlat: :p
Mingha: lol
Suur: before we made this one
Gigamlat: we laughed and giggled a lill
Gigamlat: then we left and decided to make NI
Mingha: xD. Compared to other worlds, do you prefer Mu's settings ?
Gigamlat: Personally, too slow for me, 2 speed would be better, mood parameter is killing me :p
Mingha: And the moral?
Gigamlat: we'll see :)
Mingha: Ok ;p
Mingha: Do you see any other respectable alliances in World Mu in your opinion?
Gigamlat: yes
Gigamlat: :)
Suur: RM has long traditions
Suur: respect it
Suur: :p
Gigamlat: XD
Mingha: xP ok lol, Do you have any super secret plans for the future?
Mingha: dont worry i wont tell anyone :p
Suur: I have
Gigamlat: well, actually yes
Suur: :)
Gigamlat: actually we're gonna keep it secret
Gigamlat: :p
Mingha: Suur will tell me later d:
Gigamlat: maybe he will
Gigamlat: :)
Mingha: And finally do you see your alliance becoming n1 in the future?
Mingha: And is there anything you would like to tell everyone about your alliance? :p
Gigamlat: I don't care personally, my only goal is to take us to no1 spot in offensive bp's
Gigamlat: hm
Gigamlat: NI as it started and behaved on ETA will continue here aswell, we aren't looking for pacts, if you see us coming, just hit delete...
Gigamlat: that would be all
Suur: I would like to add that our O55 Recruitment is closed. So, stopp spamming us :D
Gigamlat: yeah, tnx so much
Mingha: Rofl!!
Gigamlat: allthough I expect noobs like luzor to write 10 more messages beging to join...
Suur: :D
Mingha: Ok guys thx for the interview good luck :)

Elite Legionnaires
(J.n.c 93 or James)

Mingha: Ok lets get this going!
Mingha: Hey James
J.n.c 93: Hey Mingha
Mingha: Ok well first question, how do you see your alliance, are things going as you hoped so far?
J.n.c 93: Yes, things are going all to plan so far. We've established our position in our primary Ocean 45 and we have a pretty good average, so yeah things are going good
Mingha: Ok sounds good,
J.n.c 93: Yeah :)
Mingha: Well about recruitment, is this mainly a bunch of guys from World Eta, or are you mainly trying to pick out the experienced players?
J.n.c 93: Well at first, it was a lot of experienced players from World Eta and World Lambda but as they joined, I mailed a few experienced players in our Ocean who have been on previous worlds and they joined us too. Also a lot of people have mailed me telling me of there experience on Grepolis thus I invited them to join
Mingha: Ok did you pick World Mu just because it was the newest world or was it because you liked its settings?
J.n.c 93: Both, New world, new start ;) and I liked the revolt settings and I wanted to try out how speed 1 will go
Mingha: xD
Mingha: Ok now there has been a lot of talk about other alliances, do you see any good and possible future forces in the top 12?
J.n.c 93: Well I see the "Noxious Immortals" alliance being a top future force in the future as they are experienced players from World Eta also... As for the other alliances, I am not sure about them yet. I think my alliance will go far as well :)
J.n.c 93: But mainly I think the Elite Legionnaires and Noxious Immortals will be the top alliances in the future.
Mingha: Ok nice, do you have any other opinions about any other of the alliances?
J.n.c 93: Yes, everyone knows about the failures REAL MADRID ELITE, they have what, like 4 branches now.. Isn't 1 alliance with 150 members cap enough for them? They will fall apart soon anyway, all MRA's do.
J.n.c 93: As for other alliances, I don't know much about them yet
Mingha: haha its a pretty big family xD
J.n.c 93: It will get bigger
Mingha: Im waiting for a merge :p
J.n.c 93: I'm waiting for them to fall apart lol
Mingha: lol
Mingha: Ok do you have any major goals for the future?
J.n.c 93: Yes, we want to control our Primary Ocean 45 and hopefully control another core Ocean neighbouring + we will keep expanding South and west in the newer Oceans. Also we want to stay in the top 3 alliances :)
Mingha: Nice, and finally..
Mingha: What is your opinion on Diplomacy?
J.n.c 93: Our diplomacy will be kept quite limited for the moment, we do have a couple of pacts that are quite essential for the moment but we do not send out pacts invites without mail... But when it gets near to the conquering stage, we will be making a few beneficial pacts just to keep our furthest members safe
Mingha: Ok and finally would you like to tell the forums something about your alliance that you think should be added?
J.n.c 93: Well I would like everyone to know that we are NOT a MRA, we don't hand out random invites with mailing people first or people mailing us. Us in the Elite Legionnaires have professional leadership, active members and good team players, we will succeed in the future!
J.n.c 93: That is all :)
Mingha: Ok james thx for the interview :)

REAL MADRID ELITE
(R. Madrid)

Mingha: Well lets get this started!
Mingha: Hi R.Madrid
R. Madrid: Hi Mingha
Mingha: First question is how do you think your alliance is going so far in Mu?
R. Madrid: Very well by now mate
R. Madrid: We are experienced players
Mingha: Ok and why did you decide to make a few branches? Wouldnt just one be better? Or do you have a different opinion?
R. Madrid: To win this world, we have to win in all the seas, in this way we have a better organization
R. Madrid: We are kicking all the inactive members too
Mingha: Ok, why did you pick to join Mu and not another world? Was it because of the setting or just because it was the newest world?
R. Madrid: Just because it was the newest world
Mingha: Ok, what do you have to say to the players who think that RME sucks and is full of noobs?
R. Madrid: I don`t understand why they hate so much
R. Madrid: In the beginning you don`t know who is a good or a bad player
Mingha: Ok, but what do u have to say to them?
R. Madrid: Nothing really
Mingha: Ok, and what do you think about having a lot of packs?
R. Madrid: What do you mean by packs?
Mingha: Having packs with other alliances
Mingha: Yes what do you think about it? Is it good to have a lot or only a few?
R. Madrid: A few
R. Madrid: We will create very soon a bloodbrothers Alliance of Alliances
Mingha: Ok, interesting
Mingha: Any opinions about the other top alliances?
R. Madrid: Not really, mate
Mingha: And what do you think about all the spies in your alliance?
R. Madrid: Have nothing to say about it, mat
Mingha: Finally what would you like to say to everyone on the forums?
Mingha: about your alliance.
Mingha: ?
R. Madrid: Not to be angry with us
R. Madrid: We are a good people alliance
R. Madrid: :)

Hope you guys like it.
Any tips or constructive criticism is welcome :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Nice one Mingha i would +rep you but I can't again...

The conversation made me laugh with R. Madrid "We are experienced players" Experienced my ***...

They should play fairly and have just 1 alliance, not a load of branches just to have control over the Oceans. It's only fair to have 1 alliance and it will be much better to conquer other Oceans with 1 alliance at 150 members cap. It's obvious many of the other alliances such as us and Noxious Immortals are going to farm the hell out of them ;)

If they was so "experienced" then they should just have 1 alliance! Tell R. Madrid to come on the External forums, he has a lot of fans here :p

DeletedUser6983

LOL james. But I think that was great Mingha :) Good job with the interviews

DeletedUser

Thanks guys :)

So what are your guys opinions on the leaders interviews?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well I can't say anything about my own interview lol...

But with the Noxious Immortals interview, it looks like Giga and Suur were having fun haha but they were a bit secretive about there plans hehe ;)

The interview with R. Madrid looks boring, he makes it sound like he is a robot or something :p but yeah as I said, I want him to come on the external forum XD

DeletedUser

Kinda predictable really!!
But still good.

For the funny factor i think you should interview more noob alliance leaders!!

DeletedUser

Well he revealed their would be more hugging, by making a "bloodbrothers Alliance of Alliances"..

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well he revealed their would be more hugging, by making a "bloodbrothers Alliance of Alliances"..

That shows complete weakness... that is why everyone will farm RME to the death. They DO NOT deserve the "Elite" part in there name. :pro:

DeletedUser

I'll give you my feedback Mingha.

Dont ever pester me to death again in order to simply make a Team mate of mine look like an idiot. If you want to have a laugh and poke fun at people then you should do that off your own back, begging me and pestering me until I convinced R.Madrid to speak to you in order to simply ambush him with the way your questions are biased shows that you are just a pathetic child with no grasp of how adults do things in the real world.

You've just made a life long enemy out of me and I dont even care that much about RME and the way they do their recruiting, I enjoy some of the jokes too but in my own experience so far (which i admit is limited) they have been fine to deal with, R.Madrid has been a good helpful chap and whilst I too dont agree with the concept of mass recruiting I also dont believe in the concept of trying to make someone look stupid by pretending to be something Im not, like an impartial "reporter" !!!

Consider this a warning.

J.

DeletedUser

I never intended to make fun of him ?? I didnt laugh, make fun etc. through out the interview I gave him the same level of respect as I gave the others.
Even if I disagreed with a few of his "opinions" I didnt reply saying " thats not right you are doing it wrong" throughout the whole interview".

I appreciate you got him to open the mail, if you did.
As I was waiting for him to open for like a day and a bit.
Im not sure if that was because he was ignoring me, he had tons of mails asking for packs, or he was inactive but I doubted that as he was going up in points.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey Blade,

Give the kid a break :p

If he wants to play reporter, let him play it :D This is actually a really interesting thread and a good idea to see what people think of us top leaders.

As for him begging and pestering you, I didn't know Mingha had done that just so he can interview R. Madrid :S I'm confused?

EDIT: Okay I've just seen Mingha's post... R. Madrid had to ask you to reply to Mingha's mail? Huh??

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Who said I was a kid ?? >:] And these interview threads give the forums something to talk about, there really isnt much happening in these forums

I asked him to see if he could get R. Madrid to open his mail, as I wanted to get this thread out earlier, but R.Madrid wasnt opening his mail. And with Blade having the RM sig thats why I contacted him :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think your questioning was fair and under no circumstances made him look stupid!!

He wasn't forced into talking about winning the world with multiple branches that is just his belief and that is why he will fail again and again.

And wasn't forced into taking about the bloodbrother alliance again this is how he thinks he can achieve something yes we all laugh at this but Mingha never forced him to answer the questions.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yeah I know... The Mu forums are getting pretty boring lately. And oh right, thanks for filling me with that info, didn't know that. R. Madrid always ignores my mail anyway :p

DeletedUser

JNC

I agree that an interview was a good idea, thats why I eventually agreed to Mingha's pestering about getting hold of R.Madrid. I knew he would not talk to him as he is well aware of what people think on here, believe it or not you dont need to be Einstein to join a forum and read it, or play an online game, or tell that you are not popular because of your tactics.

But if he wants to play the game that way then let him - all the supposedly "elite" players seem to spend half their time trying to stab each other in the back from what I have seen as a fresh pair of eyes, the number of mails I have had about this leader or that player both in here and ingame are rediculous, you're all a bunch of hypocrits !! Mingha would not have gotten a response I suspect if I hadn't mailed Madrid myself and told him who Mingha was, what he wanted and that I thought it seemed a good idea.

Beast,

No one forced Madrid to play the way he i, or to answer the questions, I think its quite admirable that he still answered given the blatant bias in the questions being asked. Plus the obvious sucking up to JNC in that interview which obviously he wouldn't have known about at the time just proves what an underhanded little numpty Mingha is - thats how we know you're a child or at least have the IQ of one !!

If you dont think theres bias then here are the questions again for all three interviews...

1st questions are the same..

Mingha to Noxious: Ok first question how do you see your alliance.....do you think you are going well compared to the rest?
Mingha to JNC: Ok well first question, how do you see your alliance, are things going as you hoped so far?
Mingha to Madrid: First question is how do you think your alliance is going so far in Mu?

Next question asking about tactics...

Mingha to Noxious: I have noticed you are pretty selective with your recruitment, is this because you are searching for good players or is this alliance a premade?
Mingha to JNC: Well about recruitment, is this mainly a bunch of guys from World Eta, or are you mainly trying to pick out the experienced players?
Mingha to Madrid: Ok and why did you decide to make a few branches? Wouldnt just one be better? Or do you have a different opinion?

...no problem with that.

Next question pretty much identical to each...

Mingha to Noxious: xD. Compared to other worlds, do you prefer Mu's settings ?
Mingha to JNC: Ok did you pick World Mu just because it was the newest world or was it because you liked its settings?
Mingha to Madrid: Ok, why did you pick to join Mu and not another world? Was it because of the setting or just because it was the newest world?

See if you can spot the slight change in bias with the next question....

Mingha to Noxious: Do you see any other respectable alliances in World Mu in your opinion?
Mingha to JNC: Ok now there has been a lot of talk about other alliances, do you see any good and possible future forces in the top 12?
Mingha to Madrid: Ok, what do you have to say to the players who think that RME sucks and is full of noobs?

...........ignoring the sharing of in-jokes with JNC about Real Madrid and waiting for a failure or merge, you dont think this is in any way an insulting question to ask in this way, which then got followed up with repeating the same thing asking if he wants to "say anything" to them, basically trying to insight a negative response which Im please Madrid was not about to lower himself to answering.

Then we move to the next questions....

Mingha to Noxious: xP ok lol, Do you have any super secret plans for the future?......And finally do you see your alliance becoming n1 in the future?
Mingha to JNC: Ok do you have any major goals for the future?......What is your opinion on Diplomacy?
Mingha to Madrid: Ok, and what do you think about having a lot of packs?.....Having packs with other alliances

If you had of said PACTS with a T maybe he would have understood what you meant, given that English isnt his first language !!

Back to the original script for a second

Mingha to Madrid: Any opinions about the other top alliances?

Then straight back to another lovely insult/question/bluntness

Mingha to Madrid: And what do you think about all the spies in your alliance?

You really think that is a question to ask ?? It immediately makes it seem like you know more than he does, or that just because you say there are spies there must be, or that there are no spies in any other alliances !! Why did you not ask this question to anyone else I wonder ??

Back to the script for the final wrap up...

Mingha to Noxious: And is there anything you would like to tell everyone about your alliance?
Mingha to JNC: Ok and finally would you like to tell the forums something about your alliance that you think should be added?
Mingha to Madrid: Finally what would you like to say to everyone on the forums about your alliance.

If any of you take off your "Lets have a pop at Madrid" goggles off for a moment and can honestly tell me that was anything other than a blatant stitch up and a pretty sad stunt to pull off then I will at least know whose Alliances I wont be wanting to join in the future.

Honesty and integrity are everything in the real world.

DeletedUser

I think Real madrid is better than many people think. He is doing a great job getting rid of spies,(believe me, I've tried) and has learned from past mistakes. He has capable members lead each of the branches and doesn't give out invite rights to all of the members. He is a little dumb having so many branches, but they really aren't as bad as you think. One person leads each branch, they aren't all controlled by him. he is kinda like the 5 star general, and all his branches leaders are kinda like 3 star generals, and all the members privates, etc. etc. He is a good leader, and altough most of us disagree with his tactics(me included) i think he will stay in top 12 just because of sheer numbers. I don't think he will ever be number one because of to many members, but he could get close. Like the famous saying, there is safety in numbers. If he is attacked, he has like 10000 players to ask for support, if his players are attacked, whatever, he still has 9000 players left to go untill he is completely dead.

DeletedUser

Got to agree with Blaze about the questioning.

I think that the same issues could of been brought up but with better questioning maybe?

Now I have seen this thread though will you have more plans for interviews? I would love to do one haha