Minor Improvement Ideas II

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Alliance Conquest Tab Colors: Yes

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • Alliance Conquest Tab Colors: No

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Alliance Forums: Edit Surveys: Yes

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • Alliance Forums: Edit Surveys: No

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Alliance Forums: Lock Sub-Forums: Yes

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • Alliance Forums: Lock Sub-Forums: No

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Forwarding Select Messages: Yes

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • Forwarding Select Messages: No

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Daily BP/Loot Report: Yes

Votes: 42 79.2%
  • Daily BP/Loot Report: No

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is our second batch of minor ideas to be moved to Development Discussions. Because they are minor ideas, they will be voted on together in the same poll. The poll is a multiple choice poll, where you can vote for as many options as you wish. There are 'Yes' and 'No' options for each minor idea, totaling 10 options. You should then check 'Yes' or 'No' for each idea to vote for it, giving you a total of 5 votes at the end.

Below are the 5 ideas I have decided to put up for voting. The Poll has already been added, and there will be 2 weeks for voting.

Alliance Conquest Tab Color ID

Alliance Forums: Edit Surverys

Alliance Forums: Lock Sub-Forums

Select Messages to Forward

Daily BP/Loot Report

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm glad that my idea is on the list. I really hope it will be implemented, because it will help many people. So if you want guys, don't forget to vote yes for the Alliance Forums: Lock Sub-Forums :).

DeletedUser

i did :)

Definetly some nice ideas although i voted no for the daily report as that would be a nuisance to me.

DeletedUser

I voted yes for all, I voted yes for daily report although I would like the ability to turn it off.

DeletedUser

You would be able to. i made sure to add the part about the "filtering" into the idea.

DeletedUser

All are good ideas, and gives the interface a feel of business. Should be opened to the public though, so that Administrators can't hog all the fun :)

DeletedUser

All of the ideas passed the vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.