Minor Improvement Ideas IV

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Construction Queue Increase: Yes

Votes: 50 78.1%
  • Construction Queue Increase: No

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • World Hop: Yes

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • World Hop: No

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Mouse Over Box To Cancel Research: Yes

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • Mouse Over Box To Cancel Research: No

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Ignore Button For Incoming Attacks: Yes

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Ignore Button For Incoming Attacks: No

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • Night Version: Yes

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Night Version: No

Votes: 30 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is our fourth batch of minor ideas to be moved for a vote. Because they are minor ideas, they will be voted on together in the same poll. The poll is a multiple choice poll, where you can vote for as many options as you wish. There are 'Yes' and 'No' options for each minor idea, totaling 10 options. You should then check 'Yes' or 'No' for each idea to vote for it, giving you a total of 5 votes at the end.

Below are the 5 ideas up for voting. The poll will be open for 2 weeks. Remember, all ideas must receive at least 75% of the vote in favor to pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the world hop thing has just been solved. if a player downloads the grepolis toolbar there would be no reason for the world hop at all. u just log into the toolbar and can switch between which ever worlds u play in.

DeletedUser

The toolbar requires players to download it and have it sitting on their browsers at the top. Many players would still like to have it in-game.

The toolbar is not necessarily a solution to this idea, as much as it is an alternative.

DeletedUser

Oh, I accidently voted Night Version for no, because I thought it was Night Bonus because I didn't read your post Eclipse. Is it possible to change the no to yes?

DeletedUser

i dont understand why so many people dont want the night version? lol i like the idea of having a night time setup for the city. sounds awesome to me.

DeletedUser

In-game is definitely better. And as for Night Version, it's set in Germany, and that would be an unfair disadvantage to the many US and Australian players (of which I know many).

DeletedUser

Why do I feel like a bunch of players did not bother to read the first post because they're too lazy and voted assuming night version meant the night bonus, instead of what it really means, which is a new night graphic appearance of your cities? How people do not realize night bonus isn't an idea because it already exists is beyond me.

DeletedUser

Why do I feel like a bunch of players did not bother to read the first post because they're too lazy and voted assuming night version meant the night bonus, instead of what it really means, which is a new night graphic appearance of your cities? How people do not realize night bonus isn't an idea because it already exists is beyond me.

yea i kno :/ its depressing lol i would love to see a night graphic i think itd be realle interesting and def gives u something else to look at

would there be a way to have that one re voted ? cuz i dont think they realle knew wat it was.

DeletedUser6983

World Hop is a must.... for me...

Night version,.... why not ;)

Ignore button is unnecessary, only thing i said NO too.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I didn't know what it was... sorry. And where do I read the stuff? I couldn't find that bit.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I didn't know what it was... sorry. And where do I read the stuff? I couldn't find that bit.
Click on the link...

Voted yes for world hop
Yes for extra que
and yes for cancel
No, for night graphic.

All the rest I said yes but they don't real matter to me.

DeletedUser

Passed
Construction Queue Increase

Will be sent to the developers.

Eligible for Re-Vote
World Hop
Mouse Over Box To Cancel Research

Met 60% rule; therefore, the idea will be put to another vote in future months if popular opinion should change.

Failed
Night Version

Failed the vote and shall not be pursued again.

Thread Closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.