Passed Minor Improvement: Manage bookmarked locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: In the bookmarked locations menu (below the map) I would like to see the following improvements:

1. The ability to rearrange locations
2. The ability to create subfolders

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Didn't see any

Reason: As I say, this is minor, but would make the bookmarks a little more useful.

Details:

Right now, it appears that they are in order of creation. I would like to be able to put them, say, in alphabetical order. I would also like to create little subfolders like: Ghosts, Targets, Allies, OPs, My Cities, etc. Right now, I do this by putting "target:joe's city" as the name of the bookmark. That works, but a set-up similar to any internet browser bookmarks/favorites menu would be better.

It would be dandy if a subfolder named "My Cities" was automatically generated & populated with your cities. But maybe that's asking for too much!

Visual Aids: none

Balance: none

Abuse Prevention: none

Summary:

Simple upgrade that might make the game function better & look slightly more up-to-date.

DeletedUser

I like it. Haven't been using bookmarks too much until now for that exact reason. (Though I fee stupid now that I haven't thought of a smart naming system like you did.

DeletedUser

love this idea :)

moved to improvements

please continue to collaborate on this idea

DeletedUser17103

great idea :) find it very tedious sending resources from city to city, if they were in that list i could easily locate the right city :)

Status
Not open for further replies.