miscellaneous banter

• Thread starter DeletedUser22650
  • Start date

DeletedUser22650

as we're not allowed to stray even slightly off topic which leaves no room for natural progression of any conversations or super fun banter to happen i reckon we need a broader title :pro:

for a start i want it to be known that pythagorus is actually rubbish at maths, his whole gimmick is a sham ...oh and not surprizingly BigBaldGuy smells of stale beer and jack daniels :p

.....and so i dont get in trouble lets be clear, the title says banter not insults, dont cross that line between ribbing and offending ppl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

Jack Daniels offends me, in the sense that i am offended i have not been offered some

I hear hateocracy are Emo's and hate the world because no one understands it

DeletedUser22650

because nobody understands us....you dont feel our pain :p

DeletedUser

I like this place. I hope it isn't moved to Mount Death of a Thread.

DeletedUser

for a start i want it to be known that pythagorus is actually rubbish at maths, his whole gimmick is a sham
all i know is that bbg and ker and i are gonna rim you, and there's no way you can fight off the 5 of us :cool:

DeletedUser

As long as he keeps plenty of BEER and Gentleman Jack on hand i wont completely rim him. Tho im told SHUSH is a dry alliance and does not allow alcohol!! for shame for shame !!

DeletedUser

all i know is that bbg and ker and i are gonna rim you, and there's no way you can fight off the 5 of us :cool:

I was invited to the "rim berx" party too since it would end up benefiting me for him to restart and click "SE" :cool:

DeletedUser

we dont allow alcohol in but I assure you I will be coming to your cities soon to take yours....

Wanna make a friendly wager that I take 3 of your cities personally before any hate member can take one of mine....

DeletedUser

Oh my...that doesn't seem like either "miscellaneous" or "banter". Looks to me to be more "direct" and "threat".

Off-topic alert off-topic alert call sasu, call richard, call phoenix, call chrss, call tanuki, call them all quickly hurry go go go!!!!

DeletedUser

we dont allow alcohol in but I assure you I will be coming to your cities soon to take yours....

Wanna make a friendly wager that I take 3 of your cities personally before any hate member can take one of mine....

Pretty sure i called you out last night... Im also pretty sure you and your mate said NO we dont wanna fight HATE make them come to us. Im also sure not only is your comment making me think more and more you are about 10 years old but you would not pay anyway and last but not least I am DEFINATELY sure you BORE ME NOW.

Wonder if he understands now that im calling him out?

DeletedUser8790

Pretty sure i called you out last night... Im also pretty sure you and your mate said NO we dont wanna fight HATE make them come to us. Im also sure not only is your comment making me think more and more you are about 10 years old but you would not pay anyway and last but not least I am DEFINATELY sure you BORE ME NOW.

Wonder if he understands now that im calling him out?

He may or may not understand you, or maybe he lives in Colorado....

DeletedUser

I can not wait to embaress you in the forum now that we have set the stage

DeletedUser

From our side there's no open war, but there is no longer a NAP in place and our members are free to treat them like anyone else.

DeletedUser

From our side there's no open war, but there is no longer a NAP in place and our members are free to treat them like anyone else.
no longer a NAP, does that mean there used to be one? oops :S

also, i reckon apropaprixdaddy's comments can pretty much be ignored as it's clear that they have no relation to what he does in the game anyway (but seriously, please don't rim us all within 2 weeks - my penpal is coming to visit in 25 days and i REALLY want to show her my polises!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There was an unoffical agreement between berx and AD that we where not to attack eachother and fight the squad.

Now I belive since both alliances have attacked the other that it is pretty offical that there is no longer an unoffical NAP. See what I did there? :)

DeletedUser8078

There was an unoffical agreement between berx and AD that we where not to attack eachother and fight the squad.

Now I belive since both alliances have attacked the other that it is pretty offical that there is no longer an unoffical NAP. See what I did there? :)

Finally we get to see some truth....

DeletedUser

weird that berx would make such an agreement but not tell any of the hate members :D the sly dog!