-Misfits- + A/D and D/A merge

DeletedUser

Have alot of people noticed alot of A/D members and D/A members moving into -Misfits-? Does not look like a full merge though, but more of an expansion to the south. Is -Misfits- Fleeing from the top alliances? I.R.S are now being forced onto the front line and will be under preasure to survive. Time will tell if they are strong enough.

DeletedUser20948

-Misfits- never run from a battle, im shocked you would even suggest that :eek:

DeletedUser14283

No.. but DA/AD are running from TFC and so they should.

As for IRS im sure they will be able to take care of themselves.

DeletedUser18223

misfits where could you put dignity in accepting such a refugee and now they called your alliance as brother..creepy and now attacking us? we wont stop attacking those ex DA/AD forever..for ex members of DA/AD go and hide but you cant run.

we where working all alone then in suddenly your trying to draw a line against our battle? anyway do what ever you want..

i have only some thoughts on my mind we all know DA/AD are know for their defense thats why misfits agreed to let them join but where are you going to use it? are you preparing for something? or are you just going to use it against us? nah we are to small for you guys so i guess im wrong about it..

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20948

yep, completely correect there because before we couldn't save a city if the enemy cs had one ls with it. I think you may just be confusing alliances here :p

2irp0ds.jpg

DeletedUser24173

The dregs of a once great alliance merging with a turtle MRA while hiding behind the worlds #1 alliance...this should be interesting...

DeletedUser

But gunnellator, most of the members from AD/DA were refuguee's that we have been at war with for a long time.

DeletedUser24173

But gunnellator, most of the members from AD/DA were refuguee's that we have been at war with for a long time.

Perhaps IRS should view -misfits-/dissidents as simply a re-badged AD/DA......makes life much easier :)

DeletedUser

I think this should be all and are. Both alliances were at war, both were being rimmed by more than one alliance, changing the name or running for safety doesn't change that. They are still AD/DA.

DeletedUser14283

I wonder if it was worth it...

Getting a wing alliance, taking a load of refugees and then having two alliances who are pretty darn peeved to have their targets taken.

Wait.. let me correct myself. They haven't been taken, they are still there and i'm not sure what is stopping from them being hit... oh wait there isn't anything.

DeletedUser

I think this should be all and are. Both alliances were at war, both were being rimmed by more than one alliance, changing the name or running for safety doesn't change that. They are still AD/DA.

Sorry for my little mistake my friend :D

DeletedUser30391

there was only one alliance we were having serious trouble with and it was twice our size,,now it isnt,,sorry we didnt let you have the easy way in forever,,,deal with it

nice of you all to be so concerned about what has happened to the -Misfits- and the supposed loss of prestige,,wonder if things had continued who your next target was going to be,,,guess those plans were delayed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24173

So just so we can understand what you're saying....you're previous alliance, both DA & AD, which had at least twice the players TFC, was only half the size? and taking cities off DA & AD was easy? and our plans were delayed?

You got one out of three, could be worse I guess...

DeletedUser

I think he was referring to the size of the alliances not the number of players in them :)

Player numbers mean nothing unless they are active team playing members :pro:

DeletedUser14283

there was only one alliance we were having serious trouble with and it was twice our size,,now it isnt,,sorry we didnt let you have the easy way in forever,,,deal with it

nice of you all to be so concerned about what has happened to the -Misfits- and the supposed loss of prestige,,wonder if things had continued who your next target was going to be,,,guess those plans were delayed

Well regardless, i'm pretty sure you are seeing cities disappear around you.

What wrong?

Run to hide behind mum's skirt because you cant handle the heat when you get involved in someone else's war?

A lesson you need to learn, don't want to be next then don't get involved. You supported our enemies so we attacked you, then you ran away... says a lot bout y'all now dont it ;)

DeletedUser21297

I think he was referring to the size of the alliances not the number of players in them :)

Player numbers mean nothing unless they are active team playing members :pro:
The Flying Circus (8814446 points) - 6. January

Archangels of Delphi (3407538 points) - 12. January

The Flying Circus (10541762 points) - 24. January
Dissident Archangels (7642085 points) - 26. January
Cant find any records for their second alliance at this time, but it was always around 3 million points.

DeletedUser18223

funny DFP67 really? hahahaa dont put your self to tough you know what we have done to your alliance,,if misfits will be out of the picture your alliance is nothing...oh just remember giving us space on your team just to join your team pretty pathetic move...

why dont we create some twist on the story line,, what if we we help tfc to get your line on ocean 55 and cut your lines ,, what if?we are willing to do this just to put your alliance to end cowards!!!! go home and hide your self..

DeletedUser20948

i think you'll find DFP is an integral part of -Misfits- now, not some coward hiding in a big alliance.
You could help TFC but you have to survive long enough to do that or are you planning to hit VM again next time we focus on you like most of your other players :p

DeletedUser

Z man,are you moderator for this world?

and I was about to quit Belle..

DeletedUser18223

gunnellator wow really DFP? bwahahahaha who cares.. coward act is still a coward and impression would not change

boom,bang,!!! it feels like music in my ears,anyway thanks for putting me in hell..as i say its better to loose and using my every last units,this is what im build for and really thankful for my previous alliance in iota..kill me now!!! common show me the way in hell completely... :)

brlinho dude why are you leaving the world...?