-Misfits- + A/D and D/A merge

DeletedUser30391

to pusakal,,anytime!! and i never attack with pegasus,,,and im pretty sure you never took one of my cities,,but you do have a pretty active imagination so keep talking and daydreaming,,,,,and i guess you are a refugue as well now,,lets see how long you can last,,,i have!

and dont know what to say about the academy thing except sorry i had the foresight to look for areas of growth and renewal,,bet you wish your former alliance had

i wonder why nanatea left TFC,,and since i have talked with her i know she is still playing,,,yep damn me and my messaging and words LOL!!

just look at me,, like the long march the chinese reds did to find a home,,got there now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40686

TFC Look at me i'm a 1500 city player and i just took out a 10 city player!
I'm a god.
Please, obviously you've figured out that teawork is 80 % of the game. Congrats! You work well with other, your going about it The Correct way. But as with RL even the Cyberworld must change, nothing stays the same for long. Time has come for change but this is enevitable for without change the game would go nowhere.

T

DeletedUser24173

i wonder why nanatea left TFC,,and since i have talked with her i know she is still playing,,,yep damn me and my messaging and words LOL!!

You know as much about what is going on there as a fat kid does about self control ;)

TFC = JOKE!

T

Maybe if you ever become relevant to us we might be able to do something to fix that opinion of yours :)

DeletedUser40686

It was a generalization, and i'm glad to see you understand that change can happen and will.

Thanks Chuck!

DeletedUser18223

yeah maybe i was a little bit drunk and dint realize the name is different. lol hey anyway having good dreams is good, unlike yours a nightmare ah. hahaha at least i was able to conquer dissident or what ever pissipants cities

i never attack with pegasus
yeah maybe your not i guess my words was wrong. i mean all dissident significant attack is using their defensive units as their offence want some evidence can give you lots actually

i guess you are a refugue
refugue your face!!!what do you called on going to misfits anyway?

i never ask for your invitation always keep that on mind..

just look at me,, like the long march the chinese reds did to find a home,,got there now

finishing the story yet? naah!!! the climax is just beginning
i wonder how does your changes help you dissident ?

ow thanks for the huge attacks you already fill my stomach but i wanted more..lol

as i said your just a trash on my sight ..lol marching with garbage? yeah go home and find your mother i think she might help you..

TFC Look at me i'm a 1500 city player and i just took out a 10 city player!
I'm a god.
Please, obviously you've figured out that teawork is 80 % of the game. Congrats! You work well with other, your going about it The Correct way. But as with RL even the Cyberworld must change, nothing stays the same for long. Time has come for change but this is enevitable for without change the game would go nowhere.

talking about changes? there will be no changes at all.

actually i have a secret going to share so please listen carefully

cyber world is our life so time will never changes us it us who would change misfits..

attachment.php
attachment.php

DeletedUser14283

Easy there boys... let the stats do the talking ;)

I believe it is:
TFC: 67 cities
-Misfits-: 1 city

I think that says enough... let the discussion commence...

DeletedUser30391

yes TFC is very good..yes pusakal has a bone to pick with me,i see,,dont know why,,since our only interaction is here,,i deleted my original post here and hope everyone enjoys the summer weather,,and begin to enjoy the game we all like,,dont really like all the venom happening over a game,,that we all like ,,sometimes,,seems betrayals ruin it for some and takes away from good players game i think,,hope everyone has a good weekend

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, this past weekend.

We took 40+ cities from Crimson, and 16+ cities from TFC, hmm.

DeletedUser14283

Mate still look at the stats, I think we got over 200 cities on you still and you only took those cause they were inactives and you had help from Styx :D

Come back when you are out of your training diapers okies? :p

DeletedUser

:pro:Maybe you should watch you inactives like a good leader would do, and Styx never helped us

Training Diapers? TFC is a big Diaper. They cant be trained LOL

:D

DeletedUser14283

Aww, is that the best you got? Bless

Funnily enough, you are never mentioned ingame, must mean you need to grow into your big boy pants to play with the top players ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry don't want to make the clowns cry, or now is it the Community Service? oh, I am sorry, Darn forgot, what is it? Porta Potty workers?

What is that new alliance?

Atleast you had some smart players, IJAZ1, Madmat, etc.

DeletedUser19607

Never lol you got to be joking,TFC a.k.a UC was pushing you guys around for a while
Hard to say Styx never helped you guys,I think they did more for you guys than you really want to admit

To be honest I don't know but just my 2 cents I don't think you all would of lasted much longer how many cities TFC a.k.a UC was taking from you all daily and weekly compared to how many you all was taking from them

No disrespect to any other alliances including Misfits but be real

DeletedUser

Oh please, you all need to look at the stats, and I take everything back I said bad about TFC.

DeletedUser18223

geez did you really come here just to create you own drama ? lol what do you think of your self right now .?

why dont you just remove your life vest(styx) and let see how good you are..

attachment.php