-Misfits- + A/D and D/A merge

DeletedUser

-Misfits- is at war with Styx, only a matter of time until Styx falls from the countless spies in their alliance.

DeletedUser18223

attachment.php

lol do you think you can really put styx down ?

i guess i can give you the crown of being the most funniest clown though your not part of our circus..

lol misfits never have a chance to stand out against us then now styx..lol

DeletedUser

-Misfits- is at war with Styx, only a matter of time until Styx falls from the countless spies in their alliance.
Your fearless cheerleader has more cities in revolt than not. His new motto "WALLS? WHO NEEDS STINKIN' WALLS" He sent 150 attacks to 80+ of my cities yesterday. He got a couple cheap long distance revolts. I took his city with much less. Quality over quantity :D

He will lose many cities today, most if we had the capacity. He will ghost soon "because no one dictates his fun" lol!

DeletedUser

The spammer just got what he deserved!!
11k biremes killed and city taken!!!
Up to 9400 biremes at one time!!
Spam again idu 2;)

DeletedUser

Yep,idu 2 was right:
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

REGRETFUL THAT THE NAME AND HISTORY OF A ONCE MIGHTY ALLIANCE WAS THROWN IN THE DUST BY THIS ADVENTURER:(

DeletedUser

Just because you buy the biggest account on the world, doesnt mean the skills or leadership transfer too. When the misfits run to another world, you will be best served to keep merovig/idu2 out of a leadership position. Other alliances will not put up with his snap decisions as long as we did.

My prediction is: the band of misfits will be crushed on any/every world. Its doesnt take the most skilled or gold abusing players to win, its sound decisions and good communication.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey,why don't you change your in game name to Nostradamus?
You are so correct in your predictions:D

DeletedUser

Tea, woodby is on a double secret mission in Atlantis for the Royal Family, then Obama will send him to OZ to run the drone program on the flying monkeys.

DeletedUser

Well,my opinion is that in your comment you are using Merovig as a scapegoat;)
Yes,we knew he was not the proper leader and we did warn you DFP as well as others about this,and of course not our fault you did not listen to us;)
The pure fact is that the only victories of ex Misfits against STYX were one city taken from Cae and another from Empresario.
I hope you will not count the gifts of skippy(who joined you guys in the new world;)) as real victories;)
He made only one request for help(and he did not lose that city;)) so he was just an inactive and most probably siply a traitor who met his doom;)
Dragon too was inactive and without a doubt the STYX leadership is to be blamed for showing leniency toward them;)
On the contrary we took over 40 cities from active players and we did have our own players vm(Ian,Maynard,Mush,Tri save a couple of days).
Victory was going to be ours with or without merovig(or to put it better idu 2):)
Hope you got the lesson and that this may serve you guys in the future:)
9 days,just 9 days were enough:)
Not that bad but could have been better:)
ANYWAY THE FINAL RESULT OF THIS SERVER IS CLEAR:
STYX WON!!!!
YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THIS LOUDLY:)
AND NOT JUST YOU:)
good luck in the future:)

DeletedUser

lol it doesnt surprise me that mero must make all the decisions in the new world too. Its funny the alliance is in 56 and mero is in 45!

Misfits will never be a top 10 alliance with him as a leader. He lucked into a well established alliance as 1 of 4 leaders. The other 3 disliked him and left partially or solely due of his actions. Erin called him a loose cannon, gun attacked him, mvwizz still wants to attack them until all are extinct. All 3 loyal EN players.

There can only be 2! The norse won as well :)

DeletedUser

Mero told me you guys were going to disband and ghost over a week ago. I guess only one was in his control. Also, I gave a 24 hr notice of war yet Vassil has no idea we were going to attack. He seemed surprised when I fwded the notice. Its pretty crappy to ruin every player's account after working so hard for 18 months on building them. He should have handed over the alliance if he wanted to quit. The truth is, he wanted everyone to quit with him because it was embarrassing to lose city after city, day after day.

His lie was the reason for the investigation. He invited Flo without even asking her. He asked us for months to join the war. A week after we joined, he was inviting them and lying to his allies. Your comment was discovered during the investigation. It wasnt the reason for the war, just the icing on the cake. Your comment was clear as day and you even put it in bold. I told Merovig I respected you for not trying to dance around the comment, only to see you dance around it later. You said it, own it. Whats the difference now

I dont know about you, but I refuse to lose. There's really no reason why you cant prove you guys were better than a few days war. You can regroup without merovig. Set up new allies and fight til the end. Losing cities is not an issue since you can easily replace them. Essentially, we can not hurt you for weeks. Your chances are better without one of the worst leaders in grepo.

He will down in history with nmapletoft, mulek, and garg from Zeta.

DeletedUser

Wow things heated up since my last visit here :eek:

and to think this world was slow and dead :p

My only 2 cents on the above matter is its such a shame to see Merovig name thrown around in disgrace etc...
From the start of the server he was near if not on top of the server for ABP and seemed to have special powers with his troops, some said they were on steroids!

Either way the Original Mero was and always will be one of the best players in my Grepo history!!!

Also Congrats to Styx for holding it all together for so long and with standing all plights that came there way!!!

Will be interesting to see if anything is left on Bell to rise from the ashes to give you another good fight before the final 300 are left ;)

DeletedUser

Merovig went from ruthless brute to hyperactive, mouthy kid... It is a shame, he was a top grepo player period.

This world had its ebb and flow and some surprises while feeling homey due to its size. It was fun, but Im looking forward to retirement :)

If this world were to last another year, my money would have been on Legacy V. ;)

DeletedUser33512

Wow. Yeah. It is a Shame that the Original Merovig is being tarnished. Great player.

Styx are cool though :D