Misfits & Hades Confederacy VS Red Mist

DeletedUser

As The misfits gave up to Red mist it has turn to Hades Confederacy to take on Red mist in ocean 54! Is there anybody that can stop them? Guess we will find out.

Red Mist: Players 81 Cities 330 Vs Hades Confederacy Players 106 Cities 182

Red Mist Taken Cities: 13
Red Mist Lost Cities: 0

Hades Confederacy Taken Cities: 0
Hades Confederacy Lost Cities: 13

Please feel free to leave you comments about the war! :) If anybody would like to help by keeping up with + rep!

Also, so everybody knows I will not be posting in anything in this thread about the war will just keep up the stats. I am in one of the alliances so I feel that I should not post. So stop giving bad reps. I don't care if you don't give any, but no need to give bad just because im doing the stats on the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

I think this will be a lot of fun for both misfits and red mist, if im honest i think there have been players in both teams who have been desperate to try there skills battleing each other.
certainly had alot of mails both ways over freindly fire incidents.
i know quite a few players in red mist and ive spoken with even more they are some good guys with the right attitude i respect that.
so over the coming days we will find out if red mist are as good as everyone is posting in sink or swim and we will also find out if they were right or wrong in there asumtions about the misfits maybe there is more than a few elite alliances as i suspect
as ive said before somewere in forums i hear a lot of opinions but not alot of informed opinions dont believe the hipe

DeletedUser37948

oh ps: hades were at war with red mist long before we were invited to join the party if you add every alliance thats is at war with each other to this thread
as in my enemies enemy and all that the world will polerize very quickly.

DeletedUser37948

We took one back (hehehe)

my geuss will be a bit tennis like as we exploit each others weeknesses

DeletedUser

I think all alliances that aren't a part of this war will chear!

So early in to a game you shouldn't start a war.. ;-)
Well well the side with best defence will win this..

This is my alliances like 3rd war :) we are more then ready

And make that 3 cities taken from Mifits

DeletedUser37948

And you are so confident you are mailing my top players with invites

there are no depths that you wont stoop to, to win!

well done on the 3/1 credit were its due i mailed mr s to concratulate him on first blood hes an honourable guy i like him.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to see if he was online :p and mess with him the same time

Update

We took 4 misfit cities
and
we took 8 hades

DeletedUser37948

Just wanted to see if he was online :p and mess with him the same time

Update

We took 4 misfit cities
and
we took 8 hades

lol you could not lie straight in bed

well a heads up ive just booted chim and we are pulling our defences fill your boots

DeletedUser

with due respect zero point.. u guys are good alliance.. but u said one of u was inactive whose city we took.. inactive means Imo inactive for 1 day or more.. but grepostas doesn't indicate any players who lost cities as inactive.. unless u meant inactive for hour....

anyway u guys had put a lot of our cities in revolt.. Good work there.. this means the fight is real.. and we love it..

happy hunting :)

DeletedUser37948

with due respect zero point.. u guys are good alliance.. but u said one of u was inactive whose city we took.. inactive means Imo inactive for 1 day or more.. but grepostas doesn't indicate any players who lost cities as inactive.. unless u meant inactive for hour....

anyway u guys had put a lot of our cities in revolt.. Good work there.. this means the fight is real.. and we love it..

happy hunting :)

sorry i think you have miss understood let me clarifi chimosan was inactive for 3 days and apox hates chim he attacked him but we will not defend players who dont help themselves. so he was kicked.

This has certainly been a babtisem of fire for my team our new players are finding out for the first time what grepo is all about!
our vet players are in there eliment :) once you have done us the favour of seperating the wheat from the chaff we may have a real war on our hands.

DeletedUser5061

I don't really consider myself Red Mist yet, haven't earned my stripes in their colours yet so from a almost neutral point of view, I think Red Mist are bit too strong for misfits who carry a lot of dead weight. I think Misfits have good leadership to keep them together and the top players will benefit hugely from the BP gained from this war. Sad thing is those new players/less active players in misfits will pay the price for the cockiness the hierarchy, who have started this premature war.

DeletedUser22940

Prediction:

RM will eliminate the ridiculous amount of dead weight from Misfits & Hades.
Morale will plummet.
Decent players from Misfits and Hades will join RM.

Server dead.

~Saint

DeletedUser37948

god you got some nerve you join collectors start a war, start getting your a$$ kicked realize you bit off more than you could chew and ran of to red mist for protection when all your citys were revolted!
i got no respect for a trouble making coward, if anyone caused my team to lose cities it was you and your big mouth and cowardly actions.
i got a ton of mails from you begging for an invite ive got your revolt reports ive got your stats anyone who chooses to look can see the truth for themselves.
so dont call me cocky, man up and take credit were its due !

DeletedUser33530

oh ps: hades were at war with red mist long before we were invited to join the party if you add every alliance thats is at war with each other to this thread
as in my enemies enemy and all that the world will polerize very quickly.
no we were not but once we heard that you were fighting them we though that it would come to war sooner or later.