Misfits & Hades Confederacy VS Red Mist

DeletedUser33530

According to GrepoStats....Hades only has taken 1 city from Red Mist, period. So yall might have taken cities...but it wasn't from us. TM took a total of 5, yall took 1.

Like i said i wasnt keeping track and really only 5

DeletedUser

Like i said i wasnt keeping track and really only 5

Just double checked GrepoStats to make sure I was accurate.

Yes, 5 for The Misfits, 1 for Hades.

We took 18 cities from Hades, and 15 from TM.

So 6 for yall, 33 for us (according to GrepoStats, and this does not include any players booted during revolt/red revolt that were captured, which there were plenty of)

DeletedUser

Hades never kicked players because they were in a revolt

Yall probably didnt, I honestly don't know I was actually referring to Zero Point (geez, I bet I get 15 -reps for saying his name...I swear, TM/Zero Point is like N.Korea and Kim Jong Il...say his name and get executed/de-repped!)

DeletedUser33530

Yall probably didnt, I honestly don't know I was actually referring to Zero Point (geez, I bet I get 15 -reps for saying his name...I swear, TM/Zero Point is like N.Korea and Kim Jong Il...say his name and get executed/de-repped!)
Im so temped to de rep you now :)

DeletedUser

LOL I'd say no balls but...well...I only got like 1 reputation point left from the onslaught of de reps I got in the past hour. surprised I aint negative yet. (I think)

Well i repped you and my reps a bit more powerful then theres :D

DeletedUser

Well this thread can be deleted, lol
No more Hades and no more Misfits thanks to Red Mist. Good job btw to Red Mist members, and to most of members of Hades and Misfits that fought bravely and with honor, that needs to be said.
My opinion is that beater organization, coordination and cohesion of Red Mist alliance prevail in this war. If members of Hades and Misfits weren`t good enough we wouldn`t see them in other alliances of which Red Mist is one.
So good job for all 3 alliances, but in the end only one can win and this time Red Mist was the one.

DeletedUser

And now another collation of M.R.As and awful alliances is forming against us how exciting !! ShreftyThred is in this one looks like i'll have to rim him :p

DeletedUser

I just got 2 more de reps, with NO names attached, yay! And I don't even know what I did that time! But I also got 4 pos reps, so everyone!

Question though (off topic), how do you go back in and see your rep comments after the fact?

DeletedUser25787

I just got 2 more de reps, with NO names attached, yay! And I don't even know what I did that time! But I also got 4 pos reps, so everyone!

Question though (off topic), how do you go back in and see your rep comments after the fact?
Go to settings

DeletedUser33530

Well this thread can be deleted, lol
No more Hades and no more Misfits thanks to Red Mist. Good job btw to Red Mist members, and to most of members of Hades and Misfits that fought bravely and with honor, that needs to be said.
My opinion is that beater organization, coordination and cohesion of Red Mist alliance prevail in this war. If members of Hades and Misfits weren`t good enough we wouldn`t see them in other alliances of which Red Mist is one.
So good job for all 3 alliances, but in the end only one can win and this time Red Mist was the one.
Well the hades member really didnt have there armies build up when the war started, we were very spread out, and people were not as active as they should have been. Also apox had spies in the alliance so ya thanks apox.

DeletedUser

Well the hades member really didnt have there armies build up when the war started, we were very spread out, and people were not as active as they should have been. Also apox had spies in the alliance so ya thanks apox.

First of all I am not taking sides just looking at the facts.
Cheater of death,
-Hades and Misfits had almost the same time to build and grow as Red Mist so not having armies ready is not a good of excuse.
-About spread out staff do not know what do you mean, if you mean about "location" spread out is an advantage if you know how to exploit that, if you meant about spread out forces I thought you didn`t build enough in first place.
-People not been active in your alliance should be a learning experience for everyone, without good recruiting policy and bringing in people without previous screening will have this effect and make you prime target to other alliance, so it is beater to start with 20-30 good players and wait. The good recruiting policy would prevent my next point.
-Personally I hate when people are spying alliances they are in, I really hate those kind of people! But they are as diplomacy necessary evil in grepo wars, and managing spy network is actually bringing us to my previews post, where I talked about organization in an alliance.
I really need to say again, I really hate spies!!!
:D