Misfits & Hades Confederacy VS Red Mist

DeletedUser33530

First of all I am not taking sides just looking at the facts.
Cheater of death,
-Hades and Misfits had almost the same time to build and grow as Red Mist so not having armies ready is not a good of excuse.
-About spread out staff do not know what do you mean, if you mean about "location" spread out is an advantage if you know how to exploit that, if you meant about spread out forces I thought you didn`t build enough in first place.
-People not been active in your alliance should be a learning experience for everyone, without good recruiting policy and bringing in people without previous screening will have this effect and make you prime target to other alliance, so it is beater to start with 20-30 good players and wait. The good recruiting policy would prevent my next point.
-Personally I hate when people are spying alliances they are in, I really hate those kind of people! But they are as diplomacy necessary evil in grepo wars, and managing spy network is actually bringing us to my previews post, where I talked about organization in an alliance.
I really need to say again, I really hate spies!!!
:D

About the armies we arent using boat loads of gold like some red mist players not all and we arent online all day like some red mist players not all. We were to spread out location wise and what forces we had were to spread out because of that. Also im horrible at making ops so when i couldnt find anyone in my alliance to do i tried to do it myself horrible idea. I tried to kick inactive people who didnt help out but it was hard but many people armies (small ones) were destroyed so no one could help anyone in the first place. You can say i could have done that or this but fact is i didnt do that or this and nothing can change that now. I have learned from many of my mistakes like i always do though. One more things abput the spies i hate them to but you need them. I have a spy network myself but it has not been put in place in this world because the guys are busy helping out my friends in other worlds (its a friendly loan). Finally to red mist like the new profile with the fallen alliances great idea love it but i do have a question was hades the only one that honorable gave up and disbanded?

DeletedUser37948

I said it to apox and ill say it here, apart from a very skilled team wich red mist is . they have one thing that has aided them beyond compare it is somthing there leaders have cultivated and it is a powerfull tool one that is hard to fight. even only sleeping for 4 hours a day trying to co ordinate my teams defence and rallying morale it was still a massive contributing factor from the start in our demise.

Fear!

makes people change sides
makes people spy
makes people inactive

dont get me wrong i dont blame fear for all these things or for the failier of misfits to win the war, as that burden is mine alone just as it is any leaders , i just realise that fear is a powerful obsticle to overcome.

after catching up on some well deserved sleep , i can honestly say that though i lost a war i gained imesurably in exsperiance.

concratulations red mist on a well deserved victory.

DeletedUser33530

I said it to apox and ill say it here, apart from a very skilled team wich red mist is . they have one thing that has aided them beyond compare it is somthing there leaders have cultivated and it is a powerfull tool one that is hard to fight. even only sleeping for 4 hours a day trying to co ordinate my teams defence and rallying morale it was still a massive contributing factor from the start in our demise.

Fear!

makes people spy
makes people inactive

dont get me wrong i dont blame fear for all these things or for the failier of misfits to win the war, as that burden is mine alone just as it is any leaders , i just realise that fear is a powerful obsticle to overcome.

after catching up on some well deserved sleep , i can honestly say that though i lost a war i gained imesurably in exsperiance.

concratulations red mist on a well deserved victory.

Bravo!!!!

DeletedUser

About the armies we arent using boat loads of gold like some red mist players not all and we arent online all day like some red mist players not all.

I was online maybe 4-5 hours each day before the attacking really began, I built 930 slingers, 31 ls, and 20 fast trans in 48 hours and didn't use any gold. Not always about goal, but a good knowledge of the game helps ;)

As for you Zero Point, takes a lot of guts to publicly announce your defeat so cudos to you sir.

DeletedUser30636

And now another collation of M.R.As and awful alliances is forming against us how exciting !! ShreftyThred is in this one looks like i'll have to rim him :p
did you just call the vangaurd an M.R.A!? ha i look forward to it ;)

DeletedUser

About the armies we arent using boat loads of gold like some red mist players not all and we arent online all day like some red mist players not all.

I almost feel bad for replying to this lol because I feel like you're going to get attacked by a lot of people, but I would like to point out that I can build up my armies quite quickly with Hera's Population Growth, Poseidon's Call of the Ocean, and a healthy mix of farming everyone on my islands. You don't need gold, just some strategy.

Fear!

makes people spy
makes people inactive

I agree with your analysis completely. As a former Misfit myself I was severely disappointed with how quickly everybody turned. Despite all my previous references to leadership in TM needing to step it up to win against RM, I actually felt like you were one of the best leaders I've ever had, and I'll leave names unmentioned but it was really our War Leader that I had problems with. I also felt like he was affected by the fear of RM that was afflicting everyone and that's what made him make the poor decisions that he did.

That being said, I do respect everyone who's been in a leadership position. It's very difficult and not everyone can pull it off, so props to all of you.

p.s. to Grepoweb - I agree, getting unsigned -reps saying something along the lines of 'bah' is quite annoying xD

DeletedUser5061

I will give everyone + reps please just stop talking about it

DeletedUser30636

i dont know the only reason the vangaurd is against them is because some players in red mist held grudges from previous worlds and rimmed like one person, i think the whole thing is ridiculous but ill follow my alliance like the loyal member i am :)

DeletedUser33530

i dont know the only reason the vangaurd is against them is because some players in red mist held grudges from previous worlds and rimmed like one person, i think the whole thing is ridiculous but ill follow my alliance like the loyal member i am :)

So was hades fighting red mist. Take that advice.

DeletedUser

still alot of enemies in the ocean :p and even out of the ocean... casual united (have us red flaged)... vanguard (have us red flagged)... Harpoon im sure i seen a reg flag (could be mistaken), pirates are thinking they can attack us.... i know ive seen more just cant remember the alliance names.... oh red rocket (have us red flagged)..... (red rocket say on profile "very limited recruiting" yet they have almost a full alliance + an acadamy alliance... sorta puts out a whole MRA look) so still a lot of fun to be had :)

DeletedUser30490

ok anyways for the newxt paper i need the dukes name of misfits,hades and red mist i shall confront youll on the war :p
the readers are interested you see