Misfits & Hades Confederacy VS Red Mist

DeletedUser33530

ok anyways for the newxt paper i need the dukes name of misfits,hades and red mist i shall confront youll on the war :p
the readers are interested you see

Red mist is apox, hades is me, and misfits is zero point.

DeletedUser37948

zero reset as part of the merge :)

im Still playing here , just messing about at the rim now lol

my main focus is my lyndos account, but ill play here as there is still time for me to end up on the winning team even from the rim with a little luck.

As things stand i think red mists biggest threat is there own success!

players get bored with no challenge and lose interest ive seen it before, i could not say that it will cause there demise but its a definate possibility.

DeletedUser

zero reset as part of the merge :)

im Still playing here , just messing about at the rim now lol

my main focus is my lyndos account, but ill play here as there is still time for me to end up on the winning team even from the rim with a little luck.

As things stand i think red mists biggest threat is there own success!

players get bored with no challenge and lose interest ive seen it before, i could not say that it will cause there demise but its a definate possibility.

We have plans to keep amused :)

DeletedUser22217

i dont know the only reason the vangaurd is against them is because some players in red mist held grudges from previous worlds and rimmed like one person, i think the whole thing is ridiculous but ill follow my alliance like the loyal member i am :)
Owwww did you?
Don't blame other worlds....you have no idea what are you talking about LOL.
Ask your ex leaders, they know better.

I see people trying to lower Apox's reputation.....no way, he is trying to do this himself all the time, but all still love him!

DeletedUser

Owwww did you?
Don't blame other worlds....you have no idea what are you talking about LOL.
Ask your ex leaders, they know better.

I see people trying to lower Apox's reputation.....no way, he is trying to do this himself all the time, but all still love him!

I've never felt so loved