Not a Bug Missing Free Population.

DeletedUser

Last week I discovered that I was missing one free population. Hoped it would correct itself and the missing population would turn up.
No such luck, but I decided to live with it.

Yesterday, I was missing two free population.

Today, another of my free population decides to go walkabouts. That makes three. Will another disappear tomorrow???

One I could live with. But three!

Grepolis is, after all, a game that consists of number and time management. Therefore if the numbers are wrong it puts the player at a disadvantage. Is that right?

DeletedUser

Can you provide a screen shot?
Do you mean that your population has gone into the -ve or just that it is slowly dropping day by day?

Remember that the quest rewards (if they are troops/ships) do come out of your population.

DeletedUser

You can see if you are actually missing population by going to your farm and checking your total population and using the building information on the wiki to determine how many pop is used in your buildings. The remaining population will be used in troops and free population.

Sometimes the script that calculated population suffers from a glitch. When we run repair scripts you may lose a couple extra population that you should not have. If you keep losing population please send in a support ticket by going to support in your settings menu and a mod will look into it.

DeletedUser

Can you provide a screen shot?

Not really a good idea!

If I, or any other person, having problems with population posted a screen shot, it would need to include the following, to be able, to ascertain if any are actually missing or not:-
Free population in the resource bar. Level of farm. Level's of all other buildings in city. Amount and type of troops, both land and naval.

From the above, information, you will know how many population you actually have. And what you should have.

Imagine if you posted a screen shot including all the above. It would be akin to posting a spy report on your own city, for all and sundry to view if they so wish.

If somebody wishes to spy on your city, make them pay a spy for the privilage. Rather than handing them the information on a plate, for free!