Pnp Missing persons

DeletedUser43011

Missing:

1 x Pretend politician (TSF) &
1 x Fake Marine (Head*Hunter)

If found please return to the .US Server.

It's essential they are returned with thier Noobness intact.

Warning:

Please approach them with extreme caution though as the BS gets real with them and they often find it difficult not to open a few beers and let the Internet hardman take over.

Mug shots have been provided.
maxresdefault.jpg willie2_2.jpg maxresdefault.jpg willie2_2.jpg maxresdefault.jpg willie2_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31480

I thought Jeremy works as a bouncer ? Since when did he become a marine ?

DeletedUser10962

I'm too far away to check that TSF but I can confirm this HH is good to go

66225a7c84fd4713978fe1eae6de8462.png

DeletedUser53846

you got 500 slings, he got a few cities from your buds. fair trade i guess lol

DeletedUser10962

you got 500 slings, he got a few cities from your buds. fair trade i guess lol

You've got a strange speech pattern there normally people just use I when referring to themselves. We have a fair few reports of wiping you to be fair you normally compain that you're on your phone or something afterwards. You'll find the experienced BZC players are quite hard if you want to take a shot at one of them. I was just contributing to a thread in your honor although I think it was aimed at the original HH who I think is playing here as noobmeup if I'm not mistaken

DeletedUser53846

aww you're just a cutie lol, we got plenty of reports wiping you guys as well. you have a few good people and some very friendly people as well but you nor your noobs have done a thing to us, grabbed a few nice licks ill give you that but nothing other then that. Least i have helped you clean up some noobs, you guys cant kick them fast enough lol.. well good luck to ya its hard to argue with someone only taking easy browns and internals.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser53924

aww you're just a cutie lol, we got plenty of reports wiping you guys as well. you have a few good people and some very friendly people as well but you nor your noobs have done a thing to us, grabbed a few nice licks ill give you that but nothing other then that. Least i have helped you clean up some noobs, you guys cant kick them fast enough lol.. well good luck to ya its hard to argue with someone only taking easy browns and internals.

At less, he is not shy to say his ingame name. When you will be able to say yours, we will be able to compare. For now, you can talk but you're not able to prove anything. ;)

DeletedUser10962

Just out of interest are any of them on the externals? Or are you the guys on the externals talking trash after you've been cleared? I wouldn't say I've done nothing to your guys I'm pretty sure a fair few of them are missing their troops. We're not in a rush don't worry we're getting set up and then we'll come for you we work on our timescale not yours.

Just for ref for you (why are you playing as HH and HH as noobmeup by the way?):

42291364e05d4dc6bc94017f68831088.png

DeletedUser53846

Vero dear be a good girl and sit on the sidelines neither dom or I are interested in flirting atm.

Like I said dom you got a few licks but you still haven't done crap. You haven't taken a single red man idk why your bragging about your stats half that is clearing internals you eat lol.

DeletedUser53924

Vero dear be a good girl and sit on the sidelines neither dom or I are interested in flirting atm.

I can be your mom then be nice or you will get a time out! Anyway, you're good to talking but probably not so good to fighting if you need to hide your identity sweety ;)

DeletedUser10962

May not have taken a red (yet) but I sure do seem to have been good at stopping you guys taking cities you wanted. 5 cs kills and counting not bad for someone only eating internals (1 internal who was an inactive and the clearing I did was breaking your allys siege)

DeletedUser53846

Kicking before siege ends doesn't count as a internal I guess you right. I concede.

DeletedUser

HH's ego is to big to give up his account... So if BZC thinks different that is way too funny!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Hey old HH what's it's like playing as a new username? As if building tris constantly and conquering away from a fight wasn't an obvious flag