Pnp Missing persons

DeletedUser

Hey old HH what's it's like playing as a new username? As if building tris constantly and conquering away from a fight wasn't an obvious flag
Not Jer but ok. But either way if you look at map you will see who is running and it not us lmao. BZC suck this much? I came out of Grep retirement for this?

This is not worth my time. You want to step up in game ill be here. Or we going to keep typing on externals? That and kicking people we take is all BZC is good for any way.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14397

Not Jer but ok. But either way if you look at map you will see who is running and it not us lmao. BZC suck this much? I came out of Grep retirement for this?

This is not worth my time. You want to step up in game ill be here. Or we going to keep typing on externals? That and kicking people we take is all BZC is good for any way.

You want my come back?

DeletedUser52791

You came out of your retirement to send spams. You are my hero :D
Grep.JPG