mkmurphy passed away

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

Hello everyone,

Once again sad news has reached us. mkmurphy has passed away at the age of 29. An age, which is too young to give up life on.

To some of us known as Michael, others mike, and others just murphy...he was a good player, ally and enemy but above all a good friend.
All of us, both enemies as allies, will miss him. But most, those who know him in real life.

As someone in my alliance said, even in cyberspace death finds and affects us all.

Once again, Krypteia will change her name to salute a fallen brother.

mkmurphy, may you find peace!

My condolences to his family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33944

Again too young. My he rest in peace and my condolences to the family. :(

DeletedUser16856

very sad news
RIP Mkmurphy
my condolences to the family.

DeletedUser39847

Such a shame....condolences from myself and my wife.

DeletedUser25971

I didn't know Michael in real life, only as a player mkmurphy in the game. The player mkmurphy I knew both as an ally and as an enemy.

As an ally he was always there, helping, caring and fighting, never missing an opportunity to support a player in need. He cared about the people close to him. He never gave up, in spite of the odds that were against him.

As an enemy he was formidable. Those who stood against him thought twice about attacking him and his chariot nukes changed the course of many a conquest. He fought honorably and never hesitated to sacrifice his troops for a fellow alliance member.

In spite of the fact that we went our separate ways, I had nothing but respect for him. My most sincere wish is that I could change the last words I said to him. I know he will be missed.

My condolences to Michael's family.

DeletedUser33690

Sincere condolences to his family and friends. So young.....

DeletedUser

I couldn't imagine how his wife will manage.. It would kill me I couldn't cope

DeletedUser

:'( I hate hearing about things like this!

He was born in the same city I was born in. This is way too young to die! May his family and friends find peace..

Fly high!<3

~ Lane

DeletedUser

My condolences. The loss of a live is tragic, especially at the age.

DeletedUser22739

On behalf of his long time grepo friends we would like to say thank you for all the kind words. He was a great friend and will be greatly missed.

Death is nothing at all. I have only slipped away into the next room. I am I, and you are you. Whatever we were to each other, that we are still. Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used. Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we have always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me, Let my name be ever the household word that it always was. Let it be spoken without effect without the trace of a shadow on it, Life means all that it ever meant. It was the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity. What is this death but a negligible accident? Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner. All is well.

Henry Scott Holland
1847-1918
Canon of St Paul's Cathedral

We play for you now Murph. We have learned well from you and will honor what you believed in. Goodbye friend.

DeletedUser

I hope his family is getting our words...

He has been a player in grepolis and will be remembered for a long time in the heart of this game..

I wish the family all the best and wish for him to rest in peace

condolences to his family and friends

Very very young how sad