MMA predictions

DeletedUser

Well the history of this world appears to be a simple case of please merge then we can win...

Wolf Pack
merged
Divine Armada
Grepo Elite
Roman Patriots
and I am hearing they have other "merge" targets...

Other alliances got involved with the MMA battles, but noting quite eclipses that of Farm Pack...

so who do we think their next merge will be?

DeletedUser4577

lol...I am sorry you do not have anyone that is wanting to pay you all a little attention.

We took in some Divine Armada that showed some promise but would also give us control of 45 completely. Then we could easily continue to clean up our ocean and build where and how we wanted.
Grepo Elite had some great players which once they came to us about a merge we decided we would only take the few with good attack BP. There are a few friends we allowed in but not many since we were a stickler for that ABP.
Then that brings us to Romans. The alliance that has been battling the most for the top rankings in BP and they have some top ranking players. Honestly who would skip a chance to add these skilled players into their alliance?

In the long run folks, due to the 2.0 upgrade, its about wonders and winning the world and I have my sights on just that thing - Winning. Its a year from now we will be able to start building them and from that time we meaning EVERYONE in this server will be hit with inactives or players that will quit and I would rather take any active players that are taking this server seriously so that in the end they will still be here kicking some butt with me.
Everyone else that seems to think being allies and jumping in against WP will win the game wont. Do you really think this type of direction will win things for you? *Sigh*....This bandwagon stuff always seems to happen in every world against one alliance or the other and then after that alliance is out of the picture or its a stalemate some alliances will start stabbing one another in the back. I just dont understand it...

Anyways we aren't the only alliance in this server that have merged recently...You might want to try and get your nose out of our business and look around you a bit more, try saying something other then WP again. I really doubt you yourselves would have skipped a chance to recruit skilled top ranking players....

and I am hearing they have other "merge" targets...
- It seems there are a lot of lies and rumors out there about WP as well. If it wasn't said by me personally then I wouldn't believe it.

Other alliances got involved with the MMA battles, but noting quite eclipses that of Farm Pack...
- Farm Pack? Lol....Clever but I think you are confused...Let me clarify something....

Player ABP Rankings:

PlayerRankings-1.png

Alliance ABP Rankings:

ALlianceBP-1-1.png

I agree with the fact we've not had a real war but these players have worked hard to stay in this alliance and to stay in the rankings where we are currently. Everyone may say what they will but Wolf Pack is an honorable straight forward fighting machine. We stick to our pacts and the agreements set forth and we don't drop out of them. When we take players in they become just another pack member. When we go to war we will see it through.
If we have a learning curve to get through then we will get there. WP won't go down even against any bandwagon..
So far I believe If I am correct it is - WDS, Illuminati and Blunt Posse.

Oh and about Blunt Posse...I hear you all had a laugh about when you got a CS in one of our cities and then stacked it with a nice 3k Biremes. You thought it was funny that while your support was still arriving that we would attack it...I'm sorry but let me ask everyone here on the forums "Would you give a city up without a fight?". Laugh as you may we fight for one another until there is no chance of recovering a city.

The player from BP that I am taking the city from right now sadly had no help what so ever...so...again....who should be laughing...Us? Or You?
Lucifer also was lucky enough to have a majority of his cities cleared but not sure if he brought that part up to his alliance and he runs around putting us down...tsk, tsk...Bandwagons...lol.

No one ever wants to make a name for themselves it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ah... finally convinced derek to return :p

and I expect FP won't stay top of that list for long now.

It is natural that when a single premade takes merge after merge, and attempts to get to the stage where it can declare on the world... someone organises a WWar first...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those Top 15 ABP player being posted in prior post,
only 3 are original WP huh??
Gotta say, WP's got very persuasive recruiter then..
Other than very persuasive recruiter, I think nothing special like most of alliances..

I agree with the fact we've not had a real war but these players have worked hard to stay in this alliance and to stay in the rankings where we are currently. Everyone may say what they will but Wolf Pack is an honorable straight forward fighting machine. We stick to our pacts and the agreements set forth and we don't drop out of them. When we take players in they become just another pack member. When we go to war we will see it through.
If we have a learning curve to get through then we will get there. WP won't go down even against any bandwagon..
So far I believe If I am correct it is - WDS, Illuminati and Blunt Posse.
Present WP is a bandwagon of "WP + Divine Armada + other small alliances of O45 + GE + RP" so I think it's bandwagon vs bandwagon then no?? It's fair and square I think, hush hush no need to cry over this thing Derek..