MOBILE ALARMS

• Thread starter DeletedUser56717
  • Start date

DeletedUser54610

Unfortunately I do not have any new information about when a fix will be coming. Developers were hard at work today trying to sort it and get a fix ready to go for this issue and a few others that have come up but I don't know when they will be ready to go live in a hot fix.

Well until you get it fixed, you guys need to refund all the gold to players who have lost units due to not having the alarm working. (Not me but I know players who have lost units)

DeletedUser55889

I can confirm after updating my Grepolis app from the iStore (update of 19hrs ago as of 20:28), my alarms work again.
Phone model for those interested is iPhone XR.

This crap caused me so much stress lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
This is an absolute joke everytime you lot update we then suffer and go days without push notifications working, how about you stop updating until you have every fix sorted before you update, as stated above you are expecting players to use a faulty product, no one can be on 24/7, so you are either asking players to be on 24/7 or your expecting players who get hit when alarms don't work to then use gold to recover there losses and spend money, can you let us know which one it is so that all the players can be notified of which it is, so we can collectively make a decision against yourselves for not sorting a continues issue every single update you insist on doing.

DeletedUser56717

Free 20 bucks of gold for everyone!

Easter Present for our dead troops.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
This is fixed now. If anyone is experiencing issues ensure you have the latest update. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. Our Developers started working the instant the problem occurred but it proved to be a complex issue.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
As per normal grepo turns round and says days later oh we have it fixed now, but no explanation no recompense for the hassle just a there you go its fixed if you have been using our product and found it faulty well to bad as we dont care as long as you all stay and keep playing, if it wasnt for us there would be no grepo how about you do something for the players for a change....

curadh

Phrourach
Of course they don't care about players as this issue doesn't affect their gold sales .. they can't even organise PT to cover a major holiday .. after the family arguments this is likely to cause when players need to defend for the first 10 hours of Easter Sunday.

DeletedUser55889

Do not play this game if you have family stuff going on, don't claim like you can't put it to the side because you can, you always have a choice.

Buy VM and use it, we were all given additional free VM days due to Covid-19. Use it, don't complain here.

curadh

Phrourach
Well I want to play on Tuesday BEFORE 10:00 .. it is not Easter then so why enforced PT? Not even an in game message to warn players of the change .. I'm sure many are expecting PT to start tomorrow and to late for them to hit VM now isn't it!!!!

DeletedUser55889

That's your problem if you can't anticipate the fact you wouldn't be able to play during Easter if you have other involvements.

Start treating that a bit more seriously than this game. I can't beleive I have to be the rational one over this, and I'm only 23.
In fact, I hope your game experience gets ruined throughout Easter. People only seem to be learning their lessons when things don't go their way. Shame on you

curadh

Phrourach
I and most other people anticipated that we would have a PT that would actually cover Easter Day in its entirety as in previous years .. no doubt we will Christmas PT that starts on Christmas morning and finishes on 27th if this is an example of absolutely inept planning. And as I have already said many are still unaware of it as it has not been deemed important enough to notify players in game as with all other previous PT arrangements. Tuesday is not Easter so why should anyone not expect to be able to play for the whole of the day?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The reason for the peacetime start being when it was is that peacetime has to be set up a long time in advance, it's not something that can be done and adjusted with ease given the number of ingame mechanics it effects. As a result this was the earliest it could be set up, we were unable to move it closer to the start of the day on Easter. Various other factors have played a role in why it couldn't be set up earlier such as the number of bugs that were being worked on taking a lot of attention and the changes in working conditions brought about by the virus and lockdowns. Everything is a little hectic at the moment and I apologize for the later start than normal to peacetime as a result.

curadh

Phrourach
And where was the in game notification to players? It takes a long time to send that as well I guess? Some have only realised there is PT on trying to send a CS. I'm sure you were aware of when Easter was so there is absolutely no viable excuse for not setting it up at the appropriate time AND notifying players in game of the arrangements. There should have been no need to change it if as you say it has to be set up 'a long time in advance', so it should have been set up before any virus or lockdowns effected the game anyway

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Long time for setting it up means a good number of days not weeks. As for the announcement being made ingame that is entirely my fault, once the peacetime was set up we were given the go ahead to announce it on the forum which I did but the ingame announcement was not mentioned and the stress of the last week what with the bugs and lockdown caused me to not think of the peacetime announcement being sent out ingame. I apologize for that and an announcement is currently going out with times and a link to the rules of peacetime found in the forum announcement.

curadh

Phrourach
So the event could be rearranged for the new server but not a basic like Easter PT that should have been put in diaries to sort a year ago. Its a bit late to send an announcement now when players have already found out in play .. some to be honest had thought it had been cancelled this year as so many players are in lockdown and actually have time to play. Had anyone in Innos been on the ball they could of actually asked players what they wanted instead of the ineptly organised late PT that benefits no one at all. Chocolate Teapots spring to mind