Wish List Mobile Farming Upgrades

• Thread starter DeletedUser10789
  • Start date

DeletedUser10789

I was farming at work and found when I hit back button on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Android phone it would bring me to the top of the farming screen, to scroll down a dozen cities to get to the next one kinda sucked.

Hoping you guys could make it stay on previous screen 1/2 way down, or wherever it was on the screen for us farmers.

...then it got me thinking a bit and I was hoping you guys could "swipe right" to get to next island farming city demands. Swipe left to go back to previous, and last swipe goes back to first city, avoiding the slow load master island index screen entirely.

Also the 6/6 or 0/6 is tiny tiny font size on mobile, so it's hard to scroll down to the city I need to farm, having one of those big green check boxes when ready would show me how far down I gotta scroll without the eye strain. (and still needing to go into that island screen to hit demand is fine)

DeletedUser54362

i completely agree with this.

Once you amass a large amount of cities, the interface on mobile becomes quite hostile to use. Having a system whereby the screen returns to where you were after demanding resources would be great, or a swipe left or right system, as suggested.

Totally agree, and it should not be that hard to do, i wouldn't have thought.

DeletedUser54339

Nine zillion percent agree. Having to scroll down every time to farm on the app is an utter chore.

On the other hand, if they ever bring in thumb wrestling into the Olympics, I'm a cert for gold...

DeletedUser36530

Absolutely agree! I've never proposed anything on here, but I was honestly coming here to propose something similar as the farming system on mobile is so inefficient I hardly even do it anymore, and I play mostly on mobile. Another idea, that I think would be easier would be this:
What if It was programmed differently as to what order the islands go in. so, lets say you have 3 cities, on three different islands. on your mobile the islands are in order like this:
Well as you get to numbers like 20+ this can take FOREVER and be incredibly hard to remember which city you just farmed. What if after farming a city, it automatically got moved to the bottom of the list? ex: Current playing mode, you farm city 1 city line up is still
But say after farming city 1 your line up is now
Now, you no longer have to scroll down. To help with the order, maybe say they go in order from when they will next be available. ex: I'm going offline for 8+ hours, I want to farm all farms at 8 hours. Well city 1 I forget to slide to 8 hours, and I hit 10 minutes. But I go on, hit 2 and 3 for 8 hours. Well, now when that 10 minutes is up, I can find city 1 very easy to now hit the correct time as it will be available first, and hence be at the top. This would come extremely valuable when having lots of cities. Say you have like 30 cities, on different islands. Well if you accidentally hit 10 minutes in city 19, it would be at the top of the list so you now do not have to scroll through all 30 cities wondering which one you needed to get your 8 hours of farming in.
I really hope this idea is understood and liked. Either method, I do think mobile farming villages should be changed in how they work, especially for players that buy advisors. Could be much more efficient. Thank you all who listen to this.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
if you all write these ideas up in the "proper" format, bt won't kick them
then discussion can continue and they might gain some traction
i am all for helping app players

DeletedUser36530

can you send me link to proper format, i may just do that soon if nobody else does.

DeletedUser55806

i just stop farming after i get 10+ cities :/, once i had 100 and i tried 5 minute farming and when i got through it had been 5 minutes so i just kept on doing it for 1 hour LOL!

DeletedUser36530

I stop farming on mobile after about 10 as well because i hate having to scroll down, asking myself "wait, what city did i just farm" only to pick the wrong one, and have to rescroll down. It's slow and inefficient.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
can you send me link to proper format, i may just do that soon if nobody else does.
here's the link to the format page:
https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/ideas-forum-explained-new.59812/
there's no dns anymore
also, there is a specific section for placing app ideas
they get looked at separately from other ideas, by mods and devs
here's the link to the app-specific wishlist site:
https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?forums/app-ideas.526/
if i can do anything else, lmk