Mobile Grepolis Discussion

DeletedUser

On an Android phone I can't even work out how to upgrade buildings!

DeletedUser

Been playing with the app for a while now and i love it. only thing is that it can be very slow when you are trying to demand and loot your farms. Now that i have two cities to play with i may be making a few more comments and postings of thoughts, but for one city it is amazing.

DeletedUser

Just a small thing I have noticed: when spying on cities and viewing the report on the mobile version, there are no links to any involved players or cities. While it isn't a large problem it can be mildly aggravating to have to reload multiple pages simply to act upon a spy report for the sake of a single link. There are other problems that I've noticed but this is the one that springs to mind at the moment; other than that, however, I'm very glad of the update.

DeletedUser

grepo had mobile for awhile now, even though i still prefer the web version, mobile is more convenient when you cant be in front of a computer but i think they should update mobile it still lacks in some areas like farming, you have to keep going back and forth from city to island especially if you have multiple cities, player links and reports, you cant click on a player you have to search them then attack or send support,etc. you cant see report only the code for it basically they need to make the mobile version more like the web version or atleast be able to do just about all the same tasks and another thing on mobile when you reply to a message it sends a whole new message so you cant really follow the conversation

DeletedUser

I would love to be able to use the farming villages overview in the app. Farming is painful for multiple cities.

Also, I can't figure out how to attack or support cities when in the app. It would be great if this could be improved.

DeletedUser17088

Has anyone else got a problem with the 'incoming attack' alert?

I mean its great if you need to know someone is attacking you, Not so great if you ever wish to catch a player offline. Effectively this removes the element of surprise, Another great feature of grepolis ruined in my opinion

DeletedUser

I mean its great if you need to know someone is attacking you, Not so great if you ever wish to catch a player offline. Effectively this removes the element of surprise, Another great feature of grepolis ruined in my opinion

Massive benefit to the defender and the game already favors them, so in my opinion its a buzz killer and totally a waste of time trying o take out a grep junkie cause you cant unless attacking a non allied or weak target.:pro:

DeletedUser22708

This app really ruins the game, also takes the fun out of the game. It's also easy to spot when someone uses the app. You attack him and clear the city, 2 minutes later the player is online.

DeletedUser

Its does not ruin the game if you are fighting alliance twice your size. It helps you to keep well earned city and its really useful. Not only for attack alerts but also for forums and messages. Otherwise on a phone this is .

DeletedUser21774

Jonorocks am sitting here far from home with an incoming attack. Grep mobile has me as helpless as a manatee in a sea of speed boats. If the prgrammers would like a game tester for this let me know.

DeletedUser6029

I agree. If you guys are going to work towards a mobile version....it is pretty impractical if you are an active player (attacking and defending etc) It is nice for keeping in touch, and pm's and building. But I can't see much value beyond that. I don't know if this is by design or considering Grepo mobile is fairly young, maybe just not worked out yet. But, if it isn't by design, it could be reworked, and if it is, we could be informed of what grepos planned limitations are.

DeletedUser

Totally agree on this one.

This "update"... while cool from a technical standpoint.... is the most drastic change to the game ever.

It drastically favors the Grepo Lunatic Fringe... and more generically... the larger players.

DeletedUser

I love the mobile version, as in the morning before school I can quickly check on my cities etc. However, it would be legendary if we could see reports on the alliance forum, and also post them. I hate having to PM people saying city cleared, you'll get the report when I get back from school. As for seeing reports, thats pretty self explanatory as to why that would help.

DeletedUser20688

I think the whole interface needs a re haul. I deleted the app and if I need to do a quick emergency on the go log in I just use the browser version what runs like but it actually works.