Mobios

DeletedUser22115

I am going to make an alliance in Delphi called Mobios. It will be for Aggressive players who are willing to attack.

Info:
I am Kuriants, I will use the account name Sparticus991 in Delphi.I have lead an alliance in a few worlds such as: Phi, Omega. And I actively play: Phi and Omega, i dont lead the current alliance im in, in either worlds i actively play.

Alliance Info:
I am looking for Experienced players to lead the along side me.
You must be: Aggressive, Courageous, Courteous, Brave and a mainly Offensive players. We will accept newbies but they will have to prove theselves and not play Sim City. We will teach the newbies how to play and what to do.

Ingame Name:
Current Accounts:
Previous Accounts:
GrepoStat Link(optional but Preferable)
Highest ABP:
Highest Points:

Direction: North East

Sparticus991

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15283

Isn't Mobios being eaten by OE in Phi?I think I remember you guys were scared so yall disbanded and rreformed into mobois, but we attacked anyways:p

DeletedUser22115

well Sheanybhoy came over to our alliance to make peace as a liason officer there has been no more attacks since then and Sheanybhoy and I have been PM each other about Gooplix offering me one of his cities if one isnt claimed.

DeletedUser15283

Well, so much for SeanyBhoy1 telling the other leaders:/
Good though, this morning almost thought about sling nuking Rob, now I'll take them off the enemy list.

DeletedUser

Are you just going to play a single account in this world ??

Or will you be multi accounting badly like in Omega where you forget hich name you were logged in as when you showed battle reports ??

lol

J.