Milestones MoC Finally took one of my cities

DeletedUser

After 8 failed CS attempts and needing to take every city around me to do it MoC finally took one of my cities. This is an achievement that nobody in Kappa could do including public enemy and up until this time in Athens. My perfect record for over a year is over. I finally lost a city to an enemy.

Good Job. An alliance over twice the size of mine managed to take my city.

Of course it took more than 10 of them to do it and they sent 4 CS to 4 different cities but they managed to take 1 of my cities. In fact they would have had two but one of them (I will not name him) broke the siege with a bimere attack that broke the siege.

Again. Good Job. You broke my perfect record.

RogueRider

DeletedUser

I think MoC would disagree. They have been working on taking one of my cities for over a month!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A city gained is a city gained, no matter how you do it. Especially if you are taking it away from a good player.

DeletedUser

ya end up ROgue merge into MOC rofl... arent you joining them rider?lol

DeletedUser

hey i heard my buddy storm lost a city to you guys after more than 8 attempts in total and wasn't egoing around the external forums you know

DeletedUser

I always find it interesting that the loudest folk on here have the least abp/cities - or they don't have the stones to use their real ingame monikers...

I'm sure some former PVer will start chirping, now... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I always find it interesting that the loudest folk on here have the least abp/cities - or they don't have the stones to use their real ingame monikers...

I'm sure some former PVer will start chirping, now... :rolleyes:

Not entirely sure who you are referring too but I agree that your attacker rank should always be higher then your points rank. Unfortunately I did not have an opportunity to go on the attack due to being under attack for a couple of months.

Now that there has been a change in my status I will able to start working on my ABP.

DeletedUser

Not entirely sure who you are referring too but I agree that your attacker rank should always be higher then your points rank. Unfortunately I did not have an opportunity to go on the attack due to being under attack for a couple of months.

Now that there has been a change in my status I will able to start working on my ABP.

We cool, Stubblejumper. :cool: So, who ARE you, in-game?

It was more the other comments from the peanut gallery... I just find it amusing - that the actual thread wherein I posted this has LOTS of views, and no-one came back at me.

DeletedUser

My situation has changed again. I left the alliance I was in and started a new one, Rogue Phoenix so I may not get my ABP up.