Moderator of the Year : Community Choice Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

Moderator of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser49358

strange Pebbie isnt winning?

JNC is a tad bit less abrasive in his moderating ... okay he's a lot less abrasive actually and players seem to like that, go figure. It's alright though I still appreciate pebble and the work he does.

DeletedUser

if people vote for me I promise to quit as a moderator. is that a good enough promise?

DeletedUser

I should have run on that campaign. I'd have humiliated everyone lol

Thankfully, facts speak for themselves whereas when you "run" things your most extreme actions tend towards delusion

a pebble- 11 votes​

JNC93- 20 votes​

DeletedUser40768

Thankfully, facts speak for themselves whereas when you "run" things your most extreme actions tend towards delusion

a pebble- 11 votes​

JNC93- 20 votes​

Well pebble was winning for a while until these users I have never seen lurk the forum started voting for JNC. They are both pretty good though, could care less which one of them wins.

DeletedUser33530

I only want JNC to win because pebble already has enough to brag about.

DeletedUser8396

a pebble- 11 votes​

JNC93- 20 votes​

Yes. This is totally indicative that I'm the worst mod of the list. Gotta give it to ya, you saw through the muck - months before everyone else! You thought I was wretched and crooked months before anyone else. At least we now have a poll that proves this.

Wait. That's...that's not what this shows? But...you were...you were so ahead of the game. So influential and forward-seeing. But...

You see, Archon, you are failing to realize this one simple, key thing. Every mod on this list (and those that aren't on it) deserve to win in some way or another. Let me explain:

JNC93 is hands down one of the best world mods I've seen. He's fantastic at them. Loose enough on the rules as to not stifle the action (yet keep it civil), creative enough to make it interactive - he's just generally likable. Without him, I doubt we'd be as well off in the world department.

Richard and Baudin? They manage an entire community. If I were to vote in this poll, it'd likely be one of them.

IcedDragon just got promo'd to a purple, so it's obvious he's doing excellent, necessary work.

Person? He's new, yes. So I can't speak much to him, aside from the fact he was willing to volunteer. Good for him - spending his otherwise free time to help you all.

Then me - I'm good at the general sections. Literature, Debate, Ideas, general off topic activity (hell...I made the polls we're chatting in (with figtree majorly, but you get the idea). Look at the Lit section when I left. Proof right there.

My point is, each mod has his strengths and his weaknesses and each is deserving of at least some vote for some reason because without them, this community wouldn't be as lively as it is. So my losing this poll (if we can even call it that) really, seriously does not bother me. Whatsoever. A fellow mod won it for being great at what he's great at. Had I won, same. What does in fact bother me is your constant belittling of a volunteer who literally has done nothing but help this community. And to use something that was intended for fun - a simple little poll - to once again try and demean him - me - is hardly morally upstanding.

My losing means nothing. JNC winning, means something. Good for him. I'm actually glad for him - he's great at what he does just like I'm great at what I do. What is it you're great at? Demeaning people? Yeah. Good luck with that.

So can we please get back to it being that? Something fun? Or are we going to keep these polls as a catalyst to belittle other individuals/teams?

EDIT: Now that the poll is over:

Congrats JNC!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes. This is totally indicative that I'm the worst mod of the list. Gotta give it to ya, you saw through the muck - months before everyone else! You thought I was wretched and crooked months before anyone else. At least we now have a poll that proves this.

Wait. That's...that's not what this shows? But...you were...you were so ahead of the game. So influential and forward-seeing. But...

You see, Archon, you are failing to realize this one simple, key thing. Every mod on this list (and those that aren't on it) deserve to win in some way or another. Let me explain:

JNC93 is hands down one of the best world mods I've seen. He's fantastic at them. Loose enough on the rules as to not stifle the action (yet keep it civil), creative enough to make it interactive - he's just generally likable. Without him, I doubt we'd be as well off in the world department.

Richard and Baudin? They manage an entire community. If I were to vote in this poll, it'd likely be one of them.

IcedDragon just got promo'd to a purple, so it's obvious he's doing excellent, necessary work.

Person? He's new, yes. So I can't speak much to him, aside from the fact he was willing to volunteer. Good for him - spending his otherwise free time to help you all.

Then me - I'm good at the general sections. Literature, Debate, Ideas, general off topic activity (hell...I made the polls we're chatting in (with figtree majorly, but you get the idea). Look at the Lit section when I left. Proof right there.

My point is, each mod has his strengths and his weaknesses and each is deserving of at least some vote for some reason because without them, this community wouldn't be as lively as it is. So my losing this poll (if we can even call it that) really, seriously does not bother me. Whatsoever. A fellow mod won it for being great at what he's great at. Had I won, same. What does in fact bother me is your constant belittling of a volunteer who literally has done nothing but help this community. And to use something that was intended for fun - a simple little poll - to once again try and demean him - me - is hardly morally upstanding.

My losing means nothing. JNC winning, means something. Good for him. I'm actually glad for him - he's great at what he does just like I'm great at what I do. What is it you're great at? Demeaning people? Yeah. Good luck with that.

So can we please get back to it being that? Something fun? Or are we going to keep these polls as a catalyst to belittle other individuals/teams?

EDIT: Now that the poll is over:

Congrats JNC!!!

a pebble the contents of your "rant" had more of a negative affect on this thread than anything I have written here (although there will be some who, for their own reasons, will claim otherwise). Unfortunately, this type of episode, is typical of you.

DeletedUser33530

He put it in a spoiler. You didn't even have to read it. How could it possible have had any impact on the thread.

DeletedUser

Don't be so harsh with her.
She is too good a strict follower of the the letter of the rules, which is not compatible with the spirit of those who take part in this forums,who in general prefer some banter in the grey zone of the rules.
James is more flexible, no doubt the a hole has a greater RL experience: d,and knows to distinguish when someone simply over react to provocations.
As a player James is good, as a character many would find him a snob ( for this reason I like this dimbirse:d) and irritating, but on duty he is different.
There is s lil secret behind his victory but he will know in due time to reward the author by playing alongside him more then just a month: d
As for me you dimbirse I paid my dues toward you ( created in Eubea) so don't ask more:d

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
CoD... You seem a bit upset today? Chillax. As for the spoiler, most people usually can't help but to take a peek what someone has got in the spoilers they have shown. We all know pebsy, loves his essays.

DeletedUser33530

How did you get upset from that last post? Lazy maybe but upset lol.