Rejected Moderator Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18132

Proposal:
Have every retired mod have a special title.

Have you Checked the 'Do not suggest list/previously suggested ideas' in the 'Archive'
Doubt it is in there.

Reason:
So that new people coming in will never forget the other mods who have passed on but have done so much for the community.

Details:
Every mod that has retired will have a title like "Former Titan", or "Former Hero". This will include mods that have retired already.(Currently presiding at Legend)

Visual Aids:

SjsharksBoy

sjsharksboytitlebyabbs-1.png

Chiliarch

Total posts : 1,456
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

(Thanks abbs)

or
scaled.php

Thanks abbs and kosta

Balance:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
N/A

Summary: As above.

P.S. Please move this if appropriate because this isn't an idea for the game but forum.

P.P.S. This is for all former mods but especially dedicated to Ac04, Furryicecubes, Osl12, and Skullyhoofd.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Here's your Visual Aids:

Capture-3.jpg

I manage a phpBB forum so have to roam the main forum quite a bit for new updates,etc. They do have a "Former Staff" type thing. ;) Hope it helps.

DeletedUser

SjsharksBoy said:
Thanks to Lane, although it may need some sprucing up.

Oh yes ! It will indeed..Theirs is veryyy basic ! I was just giving some what of an idea of what it looks like for those that don't really understand. ;)

DeletedUser5

This is a nice idea, but not really necessary, there's no need to know who the former staff were, just who the current staff are.

DeletedUser

since it has nothing to do with the game itself there is no need to put it to vote etc . . . come up with a good title and maybe a nice visual and ill talk to gordo about it and maybe have a team vote of the current mods or something of that nature

DeletedUser

Would be useful for forum newcomers like myself.

Name Suggestions:

Veteran

Scholar

Minor God

DeletedUser

Yeah FOTNS is leaving too :O We deffo need those titles to remember them by.

DeletedUser20429

WHAT?????? Fist Of The North Star is leaving? WAAAAHHHHHH :(

DeletedUser

i like it now all i have to do is become a mod and retire to get that title :) anyways ac04, mods tend to know more about the game then us normal folk, and with mods quite busy with who-knows-what and retired mods with there knowledge can help us so we do not pester the current mods.

DeletedUser

Good idea SJ...

Maybe it should read: "Moderation? Been there, done that."

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.