Rejected Moderator Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18132

Ummmmmmmm, how about ______(fill in the name) passed away?

DeletedUser

meh old staff would probably be better with the term.. Fallen God or something along that terms.

Fallen Hero
Fallen Titan
Fallen wiki staff that was really not a staff position at all.

etc etc ;)

DeletedUser17088

Besides why would they give a title to someone who was removed from the team?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok thanks for the lovely kind words -__- please keep on topic

if adam's opinion was the only one that counted then i woulda closed this thread the minute he said it . . . but since i one day will be a former mod i kinda want a lil sum sum from it all :p

i like the fallen hero, fallen giant, etc. i also like "Immortal" for all former mods (as it would be easier me thinks)

DeletedUser

Besides why would they give a title to someone who was removed from the team?

Pretty much. If your removed from the staff its a form of disgrace. You shouldnt be remembered as you only get removed if you screw up.... bigtime.

As such all ties of the removed person should be severed from the staffing line.

Or we can go the other way and give them a title as well...

Disgraced Titan

Disgraced Giant.

Still no need for wiki though as thats not really a job but a hobby.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If we're gonna give titles to former mods then we can't ignore the wiki mods. They did a lot of work for the wiki and the wiki for the english server is really quite lovely.

DeletedUser

i think this shold only be for members of the team that left. If they were kicked off of it they should either get no title or a derogatory one.

DeletedUser17088

Yeh Osl did loads but he was a hero also so it doesn't matter

DeletedUser19554

i like it but only if they retire for good reason but if they were kicked off they should get no title

DeletedUser

na, that's too easy. We have to do things the hard/interesting way here. :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I was quite fond of the term "legend", it implies something important from the past so it fits the bill for ex mods. Then again that's only if this idea is passed

DeletedUser18132

Yes, I agree, perhaps though that may soon be a little confusing because the title for 50,001 posts is Legendary, although I doubt someone will have 50,001 posts in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.