Rejected Moderator Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I fully support this idea.

However, the main reason, I think, that this idea hasn't received a lot of support is that a lot of people don't care and therefore don't post here rather than people not wanting this to become reality. This leads to a very small portion of the users actually supporting this idea and that will eventually lead to this idea. But for the former mods this would mean a lot, it would show appreciation. I would love to have a personal title and I know for a fact that certain other ex-mods think the same way, the one living on the northern star for example :p
Even if there are ex-mods who wouldn't want a title, they could simply not have one.

DeletedUser18132

For you, I was thinking "Stalker of Pythagorus". :p
Jokes aside, I think that mods deserve it because they spent a great deal of time modding these forums, and they deserve to be recognized and remembered. Many of mods, especially Giants, have come and gone unnoticed. Here is their chance to be known.

DeletedUser19554

ik lets get this up for vote so all mods can given a token for their hard work.

DeletedUser

I don't think this is ready to be put to a vote. Nobody has suggested anything awesome enough.

DeletedUser

awww what a nice thought

I don't know how necessary this really is, but someone suggested a laurel wreath, which could be simple enough if you were going to give former mods recognition.

DeletedUser

Well it may be a good idea to get someone in the Graphics Shops to make up a title and maybe post it here for the moderators with a clear outlook on your intentions. :)

DeletedUser18132

Sorry!!!!!!!! Just that they blotted out the word, so I always used it to write if my message was shorter than five letters. But I guess they Put on back into the vOcabulary since Ac04 left.

DeletedUser18132

Credit to abbs.

sjsharksboytitlebyabbs-1.png

DeletedUser345

I will get shouted at for this but this idea is supported by a few ex-mods with large egos who realise that they miss they're special title and want another one...

I would agree with adam you only need to know the current ones.

DeletedUser

I doubt this will happen. You can't give someone a title and associate them with the moderation team and putting them in a place of trust without any comeback on that. If a mod abuses their position there are consequences. Plus what about mods that didn't leave through their own choice, are you gonna give them a title and if you don't won't it be obvious as to why not lol

DeletedUser

I doubt this will happen. You can't give someone a title and associate them with the moderation team and putting them in a place of trust without any comeback on that. If a mod abuses their position there are consequences. Plus what about mods that didn't leave through their own choice, are you gonna give them a title and if you don't won't it be obvious as to why not lol

I agree with loz here, ex mods are exactly that, we're no longer part of the team, so we no longer should be treated as anything other then normal members.

All I'd have liked is a slightly larger mail box :D deleting a few thousand pm's was a pain :D

Status
Not open for further replies.