Modern Warfare(Zakros)

DeletedUser11965

I just wanted to give you a chance Ichi as I think everyone deserves to be a part of something at least moderately good. But that is fine that you didn't want the help as I'm making an alliance with Wavebreaker, Shadis, and a bunch of other forum legends

"forum legends", doesnt mean they're good in-game ;)

DeletedUser

You know what ichi? if you can't beat em join em. there is really no point in arguing with you so i will join your premade if the current one i am signed up for doesnt go. Waddaya think? I can prove myself a great fighter and a leader aswell. I'm a master at making clean organized forums and getting everyone involved

IDC, for your lifestory. I dont wanna join you and I dont want you in my alliance get over it. Stop replying to my thread please

DeletedUser

Eh wave is rather good ingame as I've watched and the rest of em are super active and aren't bad either. The advantage is we can plan things out and work together to be the best. Plus wave's big rep and a pabble's big rep will lure players too use and make folks want to take our side

DeletedUser30636

yes many will join your side, bu tnot the elite players. when you have "famouse'' forum members starting an allliance, all the fanboy weak players to join because its coolo to be in the same alliance as a well known player. doesnt mean that all your players will be elite players.

DeletedUser

Oh they must meet rather strict requirements lol. We won't be carrying other people's weight for them although teamwork will be important over here. Besides with the skype requirement and such you generally don't get the noobs and the noobs that do come will be filtered out

DeletedUser

Tbh you dont really have any good players except wave.
I call a good player Arshark,

DeletedUser

experienced people will see wave and pebble, note their experience, and move in lol. if i see an important name join you ill just remind them how you did in troy and why you moved to zakros, elites dont like drama queens. and naw i didnt start and arguement just fed it. the funny thing is neither of your premade profiles are gonna grab interest as ichis highest points were 45k and he admits it (when mine were at 1.5mil before i left my last world under a different name) and you guys just generally don't give information. Why make a brother alliance when neither alliance has anyone signed up yet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

elites also dont like cheap players who cant make their own thread and start arguements ;)

DeletedUser

*there. And yeah it will be rather fun making you move from world to world as you've been doing since you started. 45k is nothing ichi

DeletedUser

I didnt play very long smart one. But just stop talking and do it. I have a feeling your going to be the next "LEGEND" because this is excactly what he did. Talked a bunch of on my premade but, as you know I'm not one too talk I'm gonna just do what I gotta do

DeletedUser

lol nope i think out what i say first and have good players on my side. i just dont understand why you gave up in troy ;P

DeletedUser

Ichimaru Gin1, what Worlds did you play Grepolis in before now?

DeletedUser

You know what ichi? if you can't beat em join em. there is really no point in arguing with you so i will join your premade if the current one i am signed up for doesnt go. Waddaya think? I can prove myself a great fighter and a leader aswell. I'm a master at making clean organized forums and getting everyone involved

sacredsnake, i didn't play an alliance in troy as i didnt like the drama but i had 10kpts and 3 cities before i got gangbanged (having 6 eg players after me was too many) i didnt like you and legend (mostly legends) back and forth so i left. I will only go with you if you allow me co founder, get a better name and profile (which i can do) and i think if i linked you on the forums and we were on the same island or nearby we could really kick some

He isnt loyal too you Wave. Also Alpha, Ephesus and Mu or Nu under a different name

DeletedUser

this is all rather comical. I'll just let wave be my voice here as he can make you look rather foolish

DeletedUser

Do you read? I said under a diffrent account. Also in my alliance post it explains that I left. I had alot of schoolwork to do.