Modern Warfare(Zakros)

DeletedUser

About MW
Based in NW

Organization
We will work in a squad system, that will make everyone extremely beneficial to the alliance. Their will be four squads in the oc, based on proximity towards each other. Their will be attackers and supporters in each squad led by a captain. Their will also be a Research and Development squad. That will deal with info on alliances, recruitment, spy reports and pacts.

The alliance is led by a Captains Council(Includes Advisors), the council will decide the final decisions for the alliance.

The forums will say: Announcements/News, Support(Requesting support), Squad 1, Squad 2, Squad 3, Squad 4, Research and Development, Off-Topic.

Goals
To be an aggressive competitor for the world, to take cities. By doing this we will be a dominant top twelve alliance holder. Every member must gain a certain amount of abp every week. Players failing to attack other players will be kicked. Players must be ACTIVE on the forums and respond to needed messages. Players that fail to respond after a warning, will be kicked. Everyone is expected to do their job. Roles are given but can be requested. Every role is important and failure to do your role, will result in a kicking.

Recruitment
The alliance will allow anyone who is willing to learn and adopt our gamestyle. If you contact me or are contacted, understand that you will have to hold a quick conversation(Or interview). You are expected be a teamplayer. And have good stats if you are experienced, if not. That you have read alot of guides.

About me​

I am not japanese, lol. Ichimaru Gin is my fav character from an anime. I played alpha late and reached 45k before I had to leave. I was in the alliance Elite Olympus Warriors and Eclipse. In another world I played I was in the alliance Kronopolis until I was conqoured. I am not a good city builder but I am good at taking high point cities.

Thanks for reading and I hope you join me :)

DeletedUser

aww but ichi and legend are the reason i never joined troy. both massive drama magnets. although its better ichi joined as he had far less skill in troy

DeletedUser

lol you are trying to make argue with you because I didnt join your alliance huh...Well wont happen, but I will say. In grepolis when you are at war, their is always drama. Also my points were low in Troy but they were higher than legend, My abp was higher than legend and I was farming him until he begged his alliance to help him. Which ended in my demise before I could take his city...So if I had less skill, you dont know what skill is...
2dr6xx4.jpg

DeletedUser

if you get rimmed it generally means you dont have skill either way lol. and neither did your alliance if they couldn't save you. But im out of this I'm not gonna let myself fall into the drama. as for alliances i wont have my own unless my premade goes. If not I'm just gonna join the #1 imo

DeletedUser

You started drama in troy and no one likes you. So I guess thats a wise choice. Save Face :p

DeletedUser

look when i made this account, nope i didnt start drama at troy i just participated in it recently. as most of the people that say "no one likes you" feel empty and alone themselves irl and ingame, and they are never good players in the game either. ask wavebreaker if he likes me, or shrefty, or perromil, or maybe even link of time... and shreft it isnt arguing really just me trying to save the world from becoming troy

DeletedUser

Wow, four friends? :eek:If people like you, you dont need to prove it, Ya know it. Also Shrefty was a leader in my alliance and I'm sure he likes me more :cool:

EDIT: Save the world? You superman? lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am well aware of that lol. its why i get rather wary of having him follow me around. but maybe he learned from troy that you are all talk no fight? i'm out now that i've started stuff here people will know the truth and wont want to join your premade

DeletedUser30636

i am well aware of that lol. its why i get rather wary of having him follow me around. but maybe he learned from troy that you are all talk no fight? i'm out now that i've started stuff here people will know the truth and wont want to join your premade

sorry but i must interfere, i know first hand that ichi is not all talk no fight. he is all talk all fight. he was on the brink of conquering legend, when he was double teamed and lost his city, he farmed legend extensivly. instead of this describing ichi, you just described legend. btw wasnt following you around, i was looking at my friends post and i came across yours. but im not gonna argue bcuz it just puts me out of my happy mode and into my comptative mode

DeletedUser

Nice motive :) I knew you just wanna make me seem like a bad guy so people will join yours, thats why I am not arguing but humoring you..

ubgoi.jpg

DeletedUser

did i not just say im not making my own alliance and i cancelled the other one but ill be playing a leadership role in a different one. and dude i've been teamed with 6 people all having conquest before and i've survived. your alliance could've helped aswell. anyways arguing is just stupid and what ruined troy so im done

DeletedUser

People make me laugh...You say all this , then you ask to join my alliance? Then on top of that your talking about co-founding and changing the name? You sir are full of B.S. and you cannot join my alliance :)

So when you tell whatever alliance you join how I'm this and that like legend. I'll just have this as a reference to your behavior

DeletedUser

dont care as i was only trying to help you out :) i've got various plans and prepared to change them at anytime. oh course reading through your alliance description and such on here nobody is going to want to join you that already knows how to play, and you make your alliance sound like a dictatorship with a quota...maybe you will learn someday ichi

DeletedUser

Lmao, you say then beg me to let you join and be a leader then when I say no, your angry. Be a little mature

DeletedUser

I just wanted to give you a chance Ichi as I think everyone deserves to be a part of something at least moderately good. But that is fine that you didn't want the help as I'm making an alliance with Wavebreaker, Shadis, and a bunch of other forum legends