Modern Warfare(Zakros)

DeletedUser

Do you read?

Don't get all offensive because you are sensitive, I am not attacking you, but merely asking a valid question.

Please tell me your InGame account name for each World, and the points you amassed for that World.

DeletedUser8396

Unlike these nooblees, Im going to apply:
Because there was no given format to apply, I've made my own:

1. In game name: Take a crazy guess...you wont be able to guess.
2. Most points achieved: eleventy billion and a half
3. Most ABP: ermmmm... whats ABP?
4. Most DBP: OH!!! Ima good at dis part...I had a lot of dbp...but I forgot how much
5. Specified position: I wanna be a founder so I can kick people and stuff
7. Favorite mythical unit: ummmm...I like the Kraken, you have that yet?
8. Favorite unit: HAS to be the invisible bunny rabbits. You dont have them? How do you know, theyre invisibles
9. Favorite color: I like a shade of blue mixed with yellow mixed with purple with a shade of black...also known as brown
10. Favorite number: the one that doesnt exist in the numbering
11. Funniest moment of my life: You looking back up t find my favorite number
12. Actual funniest moment of my life: thinking I would apply to your alliance

DeletedUser

Hey that was funny but kinda mean. I know you all are in the same alliance but can you please stop messing up my thread. Pm eachother and talk if you have nothing better to do :)

DeletedUser

Don't get all offensive because you are sensitive, I am not attacking you, but merely asking a valid question.

Please tell me your InGame account name for each World, and the points you amassed for that World.

Answer the question please.

If you want people to join your alliance, you need to tell them your past experience.

DeletedUser

I dont feel the need too try and prove myself to the noob troops :)

DeletedUser

Uh oh....Wavebreakers says its on. I wouldn't dare go NORTHEAST or north in general if i were you ichi

DeletedUser

Do you read? I said I have gotten 45k, open your eyes and read...You have reached 73k, hallalueyah(Lol cant spell it)
Idc, I dont feel the need to run to another ocean because you wanna defend sacredsnake...Grow up

EDIT: You call me a noob first so I'm gonna defend myself...If you dont like it dont start stuff...

DeletedUser

Do you read? I said I have gotten 45k, open your eyes and read...You have reached 73k, hallalueyah(Lol cant spell it)
Idc, I dont feel the need to run to another ocean because you wanna defend sacredsnake...Grow up

Actually I got 2,107,008 points in Lambda a few years ago. But I had to quit due to Real Life.

So, I assume therefore you are coming North East?

DeletedUser

lol...this is all so hilarious. All my grepostats and stuff was deleted but you will soon discover i've made it over a million pts before

DeletedUser

I am not on all day like you and SS, your online status never goes off lmao... I play varsity on my HS basketball team and I go out all the time buddy...But I'm done commenting to the Rave Wave of Losers

DeletedUser

I am not on all day like you and SS, your online status never goes off lmao... I play varsity on my HS basketball team and I go out all the time buddy...But I'm done commenting to the Rave Wave of Losers

Errrr.... You are aware that if you leave your computer on, with GrepoForums open in a tab it keeps your status as online?

DeletedUser

EDIT: You call me a noob first so I'm gonna defend myself...If you dont like it dont start stuff...

Actually I never called you a noob.

I said a noob was getting sensitive, I was talking about another player (Link of time), who stalks me around these Forums.

What's even funnier is that YOU classified YOURSELF as a NOOB :p

So in short, I didn't call you a noob, you called yourself a noob.

DeletedUser

2vci88g.jpg

DeletedUser

Funny guy, I just said I leave my computer on at night because it has an awesome sleep button. And also because it takes ages to log back in.

You twisted my words, and inferred that I spend my whole time on Grepolis.

Don't make things personal.

DeletedUser30636

even though i have a brother alliance with modernwarfare, i will be neutral in this war, ( if it is a war) because i like and respect, a pebble and wave breaker.