Modern Warfare(Zakros)

DeletedUser

Trust me when I say I love my life. Not bringing up RL, how can their be a real life for someone who lives here lmaoo, I'm serious Im done now. I'm showing so much immaturity for continuing to reply. I am sorry to anyone that I have annoyed with this back and forth

DeletedUser30636

the new world will open in a couple of hours, settle it their, you guys are floding my profile page with all your posts

DeletedUser

Im not settling anything, I have an alliance to run and I wont be entertaining their flood of messages and attempts to steal members. I wont even look at em, unless Wave attacks me.

EDIT: Sometime the world will open at like 5 pm, it doesnt always open at 12am

DeletedUser11965

troy opened at lke 3? idk i fell asleep im to impatient

It's always random. Trust me, best to NOT stay up and wait for this lol, unless your a hardcore player like me who stays up 25/7 sniping and clearing, don't do it.

DeletedUser

one time I stayed up waiting and then fell asleep and it came an hour later..

DeletedUser30636

i hate when i fall asleep i get it on theres people already people at like 600 points within the first hour

DeletedUser

Well, not annoying imo...more like...lacking intelligence and, as one of my life goals is to rid stupidity from the earth, I saw fit to get rid of him.

Already showed you are over sensitive mate. Its hypocritical to call someone else that...grnated, I proved you were a hypocrite too...

How can you say he lacks intelligence when you are doing what you say he does starting fights on the forums so please stop pm Him or me
If it makes you happy but we don't nead negativity like this over a game and to rid the world of stupidity you would first have to define stupidity which mean you would have to make a test and translate it into different languages also what about people who don't go to school that would be a lack of knowledge which could be stupidity and what is commen seance is that a mark of intelligence also what's the level of stupidly is a garbage man stupider then a doctor but you need both for society to run. And yes I know stupider is not a word

DeletedUser

How can you say he lacks intelligence when you are doing what you say he does starting fights on the forums so please stop pm Him or me
If it makes you happy but we don't nead negativity like this over a game and to rid the world of stupidity you would first have to define stupidity which mean you would have to make a test and translate it into different languages also what about people who don't go to school that would be a lack of knowledge which could be stupidity and what is commen seance is that a mark of intelligence also what's the level of stupidly is a garbage man stupider then a doctor but you need both for society to run. And yes I know stupider is not a word

If the grammar wasn't terrible and you weren't only doing this because you were offended, you would've been partially right firez.

DeletedUser8396

Well, actually, the lacking intelligence part has NOTHING to do with him starting fights on the forums.

As per your other "point" -

I dont 'need' to define stupidity. I define stupidity as lacking common sense, maturity, and such, which in my OPINION, he does lack. I never tried to pass of my opinion as fact, if I did, you would know. Then you go on to ramble about how I need to make a test to gauge stupidity, make many languages, bla bla. No, I dont, as it was an opinion. My opinion is not fact, but as it being my opinion, it is the truth to me. So if my opinion is that he is stupid, and I want to rid the world of stupidity, then I reach the conclusion I need to rid him from my life or expel the stupidity.

Your school point is irrelevant. I have met fairly intelligent people that dropped out of school.

You seem to be confusing intelligence and knowledge. A garbage man lacks the knowledge to be a doctor and a doctor lacks knowledge to be a garbageman. The intelligence level, is dependent on the person, and can only be opinions of others.

DeletedUser

pebble I see that you like to talk about maturity when you personally bother me for asking does your founder read and that you keep sending me idiot messages saying trolololol like that is supposed to anger me. You seem 12 or 13 and you need to grow up :)

DeletedUser

He just has an obsession with trolling :p except for he isn't a trollmaster yet

DeletedUser

If your talking about me you may go ahead, I watch what I say and I've said nothing that can get me banned

DeletedUser8396

pebble I see that you like to talk about maturity when you personally bother me for asking does your founder read and that you keep sending me idiot messages saying trolololol like that is supposed to anger me. You seem 12 or 13 and you need to grow up :)

Theres a difference between just minor joking and trolling, than being immature and insulting.

Asking a person that speaks fine english, "Do you read" is an insult imo. Saying trololol in a message as a joke, is well...a joke.

And Link of Time, I will most likely stop rather soon, this is beginning to bore me as there's no real challenge anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah but you dont understand it has nothing to do with his english he asked me a question I posted before he asked and answered twice after, he wasnt reading it so I asked. But I'm done with this just end it and lets get along in the forums and stop the drama, were not jerry hosts :D

DeletedUser

Well if we can't watch fights in the forums while waiting to get out of bp, what are we supposed to do?