Mods getting early acess to worlds??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link of time

Phrourach
Well, as I noticed Lane's IGN in a premade thread,and out of boredom, I looked up his IGN 'Aider'. He was in Thebes. I figured I might've missed the starting date, But when I went to 'New worlds' on the login screan. THERE WAS NO THEBES! This can only mean one thing...

MODS GET EARLY PERMISSION TO JOIN WORLDS.

I for one see this unnaceptable, you?

DeletedUser

i don't see any other way to test the world

i hope they get reset on the world's starting date though?

DeletedUser30490

thumb.gif

lol linky...it's obvious.
You think mods will cheat by getting head starts on worlds??

DeletedUser33297

Thought this was pretty well known, of course somebody has to the all the testing. And yes, all stats will get reset as far as I know.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Of course, we are only on the world to test it then the world gets reset. Mods then have to rejoin like everyone else as players.

DeletedUser

You think mods will cheat by getting head starts on worlds??

was that directed at me for when i asked if they got reset?

if so then no, i wouldn't expect them to cheat

they wouldn't be very good mods if they did

DeletedUser345

This has always been the case... mods have a speed fest before it resets for the real thing.

DeletedUser5554

Yes Link the mods cheat. Never mind the fact they barely stay on worlds as it is. Lets also forget the fact that they all bust their butts in order to ensure nobody here cheats and generally treats everyone with at least a minimum degree of respect. They cheat to get ahead...on worlds with nobody on it...

DeletedUser19042

Yes. I am currently on it.

We purely enter the world, with speed settings, to check for bugs. We simply test it. The day that the world is released for regular users, our accounts will get deleted. There's no way we 'cheat'.

We hear a lot of comments on how there are a lot of bugs on newer worlds, to prevent this we do tests on worlds.

I do not see how this could be considered as 'cheating' if we only try to improve YOUR gameplay?

J

DeletedUser5554

No Jor you're totally cheating...Link caught you fair and square just stop your cheating. Ban the mods! Ban the Cocoma!! BAN GREPOLIS!! *Begins to foam at the mouth*

;)

DeletedUser19042

OK, I'll see for myself.
And nod, I tried, but Richard won't listen.
That was an entirely other matter. :)

lol, ok Hitler. Can you give any details on how you test the worlds? Like when or if you have to start from scratch or can you just make up numbers and roll with it.
We test it as regular users. So as we just joined the world as normal players. This we have to do to make sure there are no bugs in the very beginning of a server.

DeletedUser5554

In all seriousness I feel like this is a very bad attempt at trolling by Link...

Link of time

Phrourach
Why not just be 175pt nobodys then?
and nod, for that to happen there would have to be a formal declareation of war, which I need to get back to typeing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.